Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Some political philosophy from Makoto Shishio

subhuman

subhuman

Fuck it, we ball
★★★★★

What are your guys thoughts on this? I've been thinking about this a lot lately. I think he's absolutely right. This world is cruel and deterministic, full of vicious animal savagery and carnage. You will only survive the brutal process of natural selection if you have good genes. If not, it's over. The best you can wish for is to cope in peace.

@Orzmund thoughts on this video?

Last edited:
The standards foids hold for "good genes" is retarded, there's no real natural selection as would have had happened in the wild thousands of years ago. A low IQ, uncoordinated Chad with a good face can still fuck easily while a high IQ, socially savvy 3/10 is incel forever because of subpar facial features. :lasereyes:

Last edited:
Completely based tbh.
It's a unnoticed product of Capitalism. The smarter more good looking people make a profit at the expense of the lower end totem pool (us), right?
The only reason people are getting rich is because of our money being funneled into it. Having the depend is a weak trait which is what we we are having to do with these giant conglomerations and personnel.
This entire world is Capitalism. This is how wars are won... The complete anger, hate, agility, skills, and will of God.
Shishio makes a correct but blunt point. He pitches this in a very depressing manner, but it is indeed the truth. Although, I am sure the depressing tone comes from his experiences with the guild.