Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Some Positivity

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
We see a lot of negativity on here about how over it is for us all, how Chad has it so easy, how Stacy lives her life on tutorial mode and how governments and other organisations hate us and watch us with predators eyes.

In this thread though, I’d like to take the opportunity to send each and every single one of you, white and ethnic, rich and poor, truecel and failed normie turned incel, some positivity.

I hope each and every one of you live end up turning your lives around and I hope all of you achieve what you want to achieve in your lives. I wish each of you happiness in this hostile world.

It’s probably cope but idc, it is what it is.

Thank you dude, seriously.

Cope, but this made me feel a tad bit better ngl.

Thanks OP :feelsokman:

Idc anymore tbh

A difficult life is a path to an enlightenment and on the contrary a life of comfort will lead to degeneracy. Only when we realise that the comforts of our lives are preventing us from becoming the Gods, we will become better men. Sieg Heil!

t. Descendant of 15th and 19th Waffen Grenadier Divison of the SS.

A difficult life is a path to an enlightenment and on the contrary a life of comfort will lead to degeneracy. Only when we realise that the comforts of our lives are preventing us from becoming the Gods, we will become better men. Sieg Heil!

t. Descendent of 15th and 19th Waffen Grenadier Divison of the SS.
Heil. One of my great uncles served in an SS Panzer Division. Not sure which one though.

no turning for your bones

Heil. One of my great uncles served in an SS Panzer Division. Not sure which one though.
Carry his name with honour! and NEVER slacken!
Stabswache de Euros Latvian15

We see a lot of negativity on here about how over it is for us all, how Chad has it so easy, how Stacy lives her life on tutorial mode and how governments and other organisations hate us and watch us with predators eyes.

In this thread though, I’d like to take the opportunity to send each and every single one of you, white and ethnic, rich and poor, truecel and failed normie turned incel, some positivity.

I hope each and every one of you live end up turning your lives around and I hope all of you achieve what you want to achieve in your lives. I wish each of you happiness in this hostile world.

It’s probably cope but idc, it is what it is.
What positivity?

Thanks for the good vibes but i don't think life is gonna turn out anything positive tbh. Being a truecel is a death sentence in itself.

damn, i was hoping for some secret on how ascend or some shit

I do appreciate your words. I agree that there could be more positivity around here, and the whitepill should be emphasized alongside the blackpill.

What positivity?
Thanks for the good vibes but i don't think life is gonna turn out anything positive tbh. Being a truecel is a death sentence in itself.
damn, i was hoping for some secret on how ascend or some shit
Yes, but life was never meant to be anything positive but an uphill struggle to better things which are not what you think they are. You're not struggling for yourself, no. You're doing it for a higher purpose which isn't what you think it is. You may die while trying to reach it but it's necessary. And that is THE final Redpill. Gods I wish @Fontaine was still here.

:feelsautistic: I'm teaching myself how to draw

Thanks, appreciate it a lot

Thank you fellow redditor! enjoy this reddit gold

theres no turning around for my face and wrists. an incels life is a miserable one

Thanks Brocel, it's hard to keep going, those small pieces of positivity here and there are what keeps me on my tracks.