Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel some ragefuel I just remembered about my uni counselor

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
I was talking to her one time and I was telling her about videos I made on my old youtube account and one of them was gta 5 gameplay footage that corresponded with the audio from ER's retribution video. She asked me more questions about it and asked to see it but my channel was deleted already by that point. I was still bluepilled about that cunt and thought that she would understand that I was just trying to share the story of a hilarious meme that I made since by this point I had explained a lot of internet culture (including 4chan, mumkey jones and /r/incels) and reasons I was interested in ER not related to killing or violent tendencies. Now I realize that she never understood a goddamn word I ever said to her and only ever met with me to fish for stuff to use against me (in one of our meetings she just kept pressing me to say what I would say to people I am angry at trying to bait me into expressing homicidal urges). And this was AFTER I was already made to take one violence risk assessment (and evidently nothing turned up because nothing happened).

There was a paper I was given before my appeal to not get kicked out of uni with a list of retarded concerns about me (full of blatantly false and completely biased sounding information) with stuff I did including stuff I told her in those meetings. I never thought any of it was a problem to tell her because I figured I always explained myself logically. Was bluepilled enough about life to think people wouldn't just fuck you over. I doubt she even ever saw me as human. Fucking dumb whore deserves to be ripped in half by the vag.

Last edited:
Never ever talk to shrinks, just keep it shut and wait for the clock to hit the hour. First shrink betrayed me the first day. muh confidential muh under oath of secrecy. Never again talked to that cuckold

Never ever talk to shrinks, just keep it shut and wait for the clock to hit the hour. First shrink betrayed me the first day. muh confidential muh under oath of secrecy. Never again talked to that cuckold
As it goes, don't trust anyone in real life, keep it shut.

All the counselors I went to were the same way. Whenever I admit I hate feminism or think most women are hypergamous gold diggers, they try to bait me into saying I'll do something violent. I knew they were trying to screw me over, they will use their position of authority to ruin any man who doesn't think like they want them to.

I'm glad that from an early age I was exposed to the two-faced nature of counselors/therapists. I was only like 7 years old when my mother made me and my brother talk to some counselor or whatever since she probably felt like she could get info out of us to use against our father for their divorce and the fat bitch of a counselor told my parents literally everything I said to her about them and their fighting which only made them mad at me for making them look bad, but the bitch said she wouldn't share anything I told her. I didn't understand the concept of a counselor, but that shaped me perception of them.

I don't trust them even a little, in combination with that early experience and all of the horror stories i've heard of them both from this community and the depressed/suicidal communities i've been apart of, I understand completely that they're just people who lie through their teeth and won't hesitate to tear you down if they dislike you. They're not concerned with helping you at all.

We all make mistakes dude. That being said what were you thinking? You think foids or councilors can understand internet culture let alone the trials that incel males face? Damn. You got arsefucked hard. Give me your address. I'll send you a tin of Vaseline.

dont talk to females about your problems, complete waste of time.

i went to two therapists ( both female) they just spouted bluepiled BS.

I'm glad that from an early age I was exposed to the two-faced nature of counselors/therapists. I was only like 7 years old when my mother made me and my brother talk to some counselor or whatever since she probably felt like she could get info out of us to use against our father for their divorce and the fat bitch of a counselor told my parents literally everything I said to her about them and their fighting which only made them mad at me for making them look bad, but the bitch said she wouldn't share anything I told her. I didn't understand the concept of a counselor, but that shaped me perception of them.

I don't trust them even a little, in combination with that early experience and all of the horror stories i've heard of them both from this community and the depressed/suicidal communities i've been apart of, I understand completely that they're just people who lie through their teeth and won't hesitate to tear you down if they dislike you. They're not concerned with helping you at all.
SO MUCH THIS

I was talking to her one time and I was telling her about videos I made on my old youtube account and one of them was gta 5 gameplay footage that corresponded with the audio from ER's retribution video. She asked me more questions about it and asked to see it but my channel was deleted already by that point. I was still bluepilled about that cunt and thought that she would understand that I was just trying to share the story of a hilarious meme that I made since by this point I had explained a lot of internet culture (including 4chan, mumkey jones and /r/incels) and reasons I was interested in ER not related to killing or violent tendencies. Now I realize that she never understood a goddamn word I ever said to her and only ever met with me to fish for stuff to use against me (in one of our meetings she just kept pressing me to say what I would say to people I am angry at trying to bait me into expressing homicidal urges). And this was AFTER I was already made to take one violence risk assessment (and evidently nothing turned up because nothing happened).

There was a paper I was given before my appeal to not get kicked out of uni with a list of retarded concerns about me (full of blatantly false and completely biased sounding information) with stuff I did including stuff I told her in those meetings. I never thought any of it was a problem to tell her because I figured I always explained myself logically. Was bluepilled enough about life to think people wouldn't just fuck you over. I doubt she even ever saw me as human. Fucking dumb whore deserves to be ripped in half by the vag.
Why would you talk about this shit with normie councillors.

There's no way for her to sort out your issues. The only people that can do that were once in your shoes or had similar things going on for their lives.

YER issues will nevER be resolved.

JFL @ actually going counseling, I don't see the point of seeing a "therapist" because all they ever do is help you to "reason with yourself", can't you literally just do that BY YOURSELF, the only people that need help being honest with themselves are dishonest people. However I think some of you guys just get tricked into it legitimately thinking it will "help you" and not because you can't be honest with yourself.

JFL @ actually going counseling, I don't see the point of seeing a "therapist" because all they ever do is help you to "reason with yourself", can't you literally just do that BY YOURSELF, the only people that need help being honest with themselves are dishonest people. However I think some of you guys just get tricked into it legitimately thinking it will "help you" and not because you can't be honest with yourself.
Yes I have noticed anything anyone ever tells me is obvious shit