Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Some weird and nasty facts about me

Sandniggercel

Sandniggercel

Anti-white|Muslim ᒍew |BBC Enthusiast|Zionist
-
100% Permaban - no cum for your face
1) I cum on my own face sometimes since I always lay down fapping and my cumshots are insane so my jizz goes everywhere, my face is often the victim since its right in front of my dick

2) I love cats

3) My dick is very small and brown

4) I can barely do one pushup

do whatever you want with this information

Talk about inceldom, coping strategies, and anything else related to involuntary celibacy. Share your experiences here.

Talk about inceldom, coping strategies, and anything else related to involuntary celibacy. Share your experiences here.
Cats are a coping strategy

Is it gay if you cum on you own face?

1) I cum on my own face sometimes since I always lay down fapping and my cumshots are insane so my jizz goes everywhere, my face is often the victim since its right in front of my dick
Ban this fahhg

Mogs me, my cumshots are usually pretty weak. Also, what size do you pack that your face is anywhere close your dick?!
2) I love cats
I don't care about them.
Ah, so not that large ... well, mine is also small, but has a similar color to the rest of my body
Haven't tried them for quite some time.
Is it gay if you cum on you own face?
I don't think so. I think it's only gay if you have sex with another man, everything else is just masturbation. Cumming on your own face is somewhat common in heterosexual femdom, so I guess it cannot be gay by itself.

I don't think so. I think it's only gay if you have sex with another man, everything else is just masturbation. Cumming on your own face is somewhat common in heterosexual femdom, so I guess it cannot be gay by itself.
Legit, its not like im opening my mouth to catch the jizz and swallow it LOL i just cum on my chin and then wipe it off

Mogs me, my cumshots are usually pretty weak. Also, what size do you pack that your face is anywhere close your dick?!
My stomach and chest is very short for some weird subhuman inbred reason therefore my dick is closer to my face than its for normal humans

dont do that shit, loving cat is not a big deal

nigga justifying cumming on his own face

Hope you get banned faggot.

:feelskek::feelskek:

Hope you get banned faggot.
He did:smonk:
tenor.gif

bannednigger jfl

I remember the day he signed up with that profile picture here. What a loss .

Worthless thread. Put this shit in sewers. Also another shitskin down like that with his homosexual fantasies.

Pretty gay ngl, but hey you're right cats are a good coping strategy.

2) I love cats

do whatever you want with this information
This is some femdom shit there. Gross stuff.