Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Some women simply don't know how it be.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
You know how it is, you happen upon something on the Internet and you feel the need to share your thoughts on it.

I'll save you the watch: This is a tall woman who was dating a short man, and the two of them happened to see another tall girl/short "king" couple in the wild. And the two fellas share a moment. The second fella runs up to the first couple, gives them high fives and yells "SHORT KIIIIIIIING" at the first fella. And the woman in the video is surprised and very amused that this happened to her. She had no idea this was a thing.

But when I hear stories like this, I say "Of course that happened." There's a line in a song: "But all the hustlers, they love it, just to see one of us make it." This outburst of embarrassment happened because that guy, if not both of those guys, come from incredible dating hardship. He ran up to the first guy because he knew what he likely went through to bag the "shorty." But his girlfriend has no idea. The struggle is beyond her. She could not even imagine that it's actually like this out here for short men.

Am I saying I envy this guy? No. Am I saying it's a cold comfort to have to be "fetishized" for your height in the name of ascension? No. What I am saying is, so often we tell men to shut up and listen when women are talking because we don't understand the feminine struggle. We will have social justice equality when we can finally tell women to shut up and listen when men are talking about the masculine struggle.

Am I saying I envy this guy? No. Am I saying it's a cold comfort to have to be "fetishized" for your height in the name of ascension? No. What I am saying is, so often we tell men to shut up and listen when women are talking because we don't understand the feminine struggle. We will have social justice equality when we can finally tell women to shut up and listen when men are talking about the masculine struggle.
based as fuck but knowing kikes theyll somehow ruin it (if this is ever even achieved)

You know how it is, you happen upon something on the Internet and you feel the need to share your thoughts on it.

I'll save you the watch: This is a tall woman who was dating a short man, and the two of them happened to see another tall girl/short "king" couple in the wild. And the two fellas share a moment. The second fella runs up to the first couple, gives them high fives and yells "SHORT KIIIIIIIING" at the first fella. And the woman in the video is surprised and very amused that this happened to her. She had no idea this was a thing.

But when I hear stories like this, I say "Of course that happened." There's a line in a song: "But all the hustlers, they love it, just to see one of us make it." This outburst of embarrassment happened because that guy, if not both of those guys, come from incredible dating hardship. He ran up to the first guy because he knew what he likely went through to bag the "shorty." But his girlfriend has no idea. The struggle is beyond her. She could not even imagine that it's actually like this out here for short men.

She looks rapeable, Can someone hold her down so i can rape her?

She looks like a whore, just like most younger women nowadays.

She looks like a whore, just like most younger women nowadays.
I can't tell who's young and who's old anymore maybe it's due to all the cakeup, some girls that look my age are much younger and vice versa

I guess thats how you "ascend" as a short king just be hyper NT because this sort of shit would just piss me off.

I guess thats how you "ascend" as a short king just be hyper NT because this sort of shit would just piss me off.
That or have a 1/1KK Woman with a short fetish "

retard doesnt know hes getting humilated what a fucking dumb ass.

couldnt understand you ebonics. im not a monkey.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back