Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel SOMEONE HELP!!THE LONELINESS IS EATING ME ALIVE!!

• Thread starter GenEtic-MaLfuncti0n
  • Start date
GenEtic-MaLfuncti0n

GenEtic-MaLfuncti0n

Cursed to be alone. Put me out of my misery.
★★
I don’t even care about love and sex anymore because its never going to happen to me. I just need a hug for god sake. Am shivering, am loosing weight, my hands are cold, my pillows aren’t cutting it, I need a woman to touch me plzzzz:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:. Am wasting away:reeeeee:, don’t let me die please, one touch or a hug will save my life but no woman cares because am just a male. Am a human being for God sake, why is my life worth less compared to a woman’s? whyyy do i have to be alone all my life? I‘ve never hurt anyone before, It’s like nobody cares what happens to me:cryfeels:. I can’t find the purpose to live anymore. How are you guys able to keep living? It makes no sense considering how rigged life is against us.

lol forget about it you're a man and society hates men, deal with it and go MGTOW

It helps to realize that it's just your body giving you feelings to push you into having sex if you can. It's an evolved mechanism to get you to do something you otherwise wouldn't.

It helps to realize that it's just your body giving you feelings to push you into having sex if you can. It's an evolved mechanism to get you to do something you otherwise wouldn't.
this

it`s over for emocels

lol forget about it you're a man and society hates men, deal with it and go MGTOW
I use to be mgtow but i didn’t feel any better.

I’ve tried a bunch of hobbies but i still feel empty because am always alone 24/7. I have no one to even share my hobbies with.
i'm coping with shitposting on yt and trying to get a job even though i'll probably not get it

Life is torture and pain

I hope god will hear our cries

i'm coping with shitposting on yt and trying to get a job even though i'll probably not get it
Getting a job will only make things worse. I have a decent job but my coworker torment me every day.
Life is torture and pain

I hope god will hear our cries
He can clearly see us suffering but i don’t know why he allows it to happen.

Getting a job will only make things worse. I have a decent job but my coworker torment me every day.

He can clearly see us suffering but i don’t know why he allows it to happen.
you gotta fuck this bitch up
try to get him fired, we have nothing to lose

Embrace the dotpill

I don’t even care about love and sex anymore because its never going to happen to me. I just need a hug for god sake. Am shivering, am loosing weight, my hands are cold, my pillows aren’t cutting it, I need a woman to touch me plzzzz:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:. Am wasting away:reeeeee:, don’t let me die please, one touch or a hug will save my life but no woman cares because am just a male. Am a human being for God sake, why is my life worth less compared to a woman’s? whyyy do i have to be alone all my life? I‘ve never hurt anyone before, It’s like nobody cares what happens to me:cryfeels:. I can’t find the purpose to live anymore. How are you guys able to keep living? It makes no sense considering how rigged life is against us.
ummm, excuse me sweaty. you are NOT entitled to a fucking hug. OKAY???? :soy: (kicks dirt on your face as you sob on the floor)

You will get used to it eventually

Life is Just being on a Constant Flux of happiness.

Get high, hedonism max , yes you will miss Oxytocin but If your high or occupied It isnt that Bad.

:yes: