Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Someone send the best pc build with a 4k monitor. My budget is $3,500-4k

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Title.

need an expert on pc building

you can add in a desk, chair, and mic as well.

My monitor will probably be an Odyssey G7 or 8.

Here’s the one @Kami made for me

2C57FF15 9E6E 452D A225 3E00D46A87AC

Last edited:
Cpu is overkill imo, most games and emulators still use only 4 cores, the one that use more still dont use more than 6. Get the strongest 6 core and save money. Also hyperthreading is useless.

Cpu is overkill imo, most games and emulators still use only 4 cores, the one that use more still dont use more than 6. Get the strongest 6 core and save money. Also hyperthreading is useless.
it doesn't matter if it's "overkill" if it fits in his price range. if he can afford it no need to downgrade

it doesn't matter if it's "overkill" if it fits in his price range. if he can afford it no need to downgrade
You're right if he has the money, especially if he multi tasks much. Single core performance is beast on those Intel cpus even though the have insane amounts of cores. I5 now have 10 cores jfl.