Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Someone should invent an AI that censors nigger faces.

uglyugly

uglyugly

I am Projared
★★★★★
Someone should invent an AI that can detect images of niggers and censor them so we don't have to see them.
It should be applied everywhere, the internet, movies, video games, etc. I'm so fucking tired of seeing ugly sheboons and niggers with their disgusting subhuman wide noses and big lips. They're not human and never will be. They're the only species of animal that makes me want to vomit every time I see them.

Someone should invent an AI that will prevent other AI in the future from gaining too much power

Someone should invent AI that turns bitches into sex slaves

Someone should invent an AI that can detect images of niggers and censor them so we don't have to see them.
It should be applied everywhere, the internet, movies, video games, etc. I'm so fucking tired of seeing ugly sheboons and niggers with their disgusting subhuman wide noses and big lips. They're not human and never will be. They're the only species of animal that makes me want to vomit every time I see them.
PLEASE. I want to vomit whenever I see disgusting black apes littered all over advertising nowadays