Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Someone's daughter in college

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Tee hee I'm studying unlike you sweetie I have goals and inspiration to become gender studies pHD

Attachments

• IMG_20220707_231136.jpg
    IMG_20220707_231136.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 663
She can impregnate herself with all that cum and make all the guys pay child support

That's why I don't see foids as humans:feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

A girl I know in uni and that I asked out is now literally doing a gender studies phd. She convinced herself she is lesbian and now i follow her twitter to watch her phd life LARP and for lulz

Last edited:
A girl I know in uni and that I asked out in college is now literally doing a gender studies phd. She convinced herself she is lesbian and now i follow her twitter to watch her phd life LARP and for lulz
What's next, incel studies pHD?

That's why I don't see foids as humans:feelsjuice::feelsjuice:
How can you say that so calmly? That shit makes me rage :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: these nasty dirty whores are filthy animals and they’re fucking elevated by cucked soyciety and can do all that Fucked up shit and still end up winning in courts and taking everything :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Imagine getting a PhD in reading incels.is posts
"observational study" kek

And probably concluding something that incel groups might be a risk. Tfw when you are too stupid to do STEM

guess she is a fashion designer

imagine the smell :feelswhat:

i follow her twitter to watch her phd life LARP and for lulz
You follow her because you are attracted to her and want to feel like your rejection is being avenged as her life unravels

You follow her because you are attracted to her and want to feel like your rejection is being avenged as her life unravels
Well im not that attracted to her but honestly i dont have that many females in my life

I wish her the best but also wish her a psychotic breakdown tbh

Jack Nicholson GIF by Maudit

all you have to do is wait till you are in your thirties
browse fb and all the foids are getting old/ugly and fat
it's quite funny how much effort they put into trying to look good knowing full well they are not

their entire identity is based on their appearance which is inherently fleeting
they lose their attention to the next generation of whores
all foids inevitably implode
Dust in the wind bro

Fashion major with a minor in gender studies

all that cum rotted her brain
sometimes I almost wonder if being penetrated causes severe mental retardation. Would certainly explain women and faggots.

Tee hee I'm studying unlike you sweetie I have goals and inspiration to become gender studies pHD
Easily one of the most disgusting thing i’ve seen on this forum so far :feelspuke: @Zozizo whats her body count ? 200-300 ?

god I hope she gets run over

She Will be someone's mother