Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Something about short women turns me into an animal

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
I went to an office to complete the first part of another job interview today.

The receptionist who came to get me had to have been 4'11 or something. As soon as we both introduced ourselves to each other I felt a massive surge in confidence and libido. I honestly wanted to pick her up and bend her over right then and there. Must be nice being 5'10 or more and heightmogging women by a significant margin....yall niggas must be horny all the time

Last edited:
legit shortstack sex midgets

Now you know how chads feel when they see you

I went to an office to complete the first part of another job interview today.

The receptionist who came to get me had to have been 4'11 or something. As soon as we both introduced ourselves to each other I felt a massive surge in confidence and libido. I honestly wanted to pick her up and bend her over right then and their. Must be nice being 5'10 or more and heightmogging women by a significant margin....yall niggas must be horny all the time

so sane

every women is smaller than me, i just wan to bend them over and have my way with them all the time, especially smaller women with big tits, curves and asses.

Fuck just imagine them lying on your chest after you had your way with them REEEEEEEEEEEE

Honestly it has more to do with short women being more feminine than it does with the height difference. I'm pretty tall and I've always found 5'8+ women to just look like men. I don't really understand the "fashion model legs" thing, short women are just more attractive.

Same with a woman who is skinny. Sometimes all make contact like with their arm or hand and I can telk I could easily overpower them. The thought of that really gets me going.
This so much. Glad I'm not the only skinny girl lover. Don't even care about her height.

same with me but with tall blondes

I'm more into tall girls but there's something about towering over my oneitis that felt special.

Small women are meant to be dominated

i know this feel. same thing happened with my job interview, i legit thought she was 13 when i first saw her. i also notice my voice gets much deeper.

"yall niggas must be horny all the time". YEP

>tfw no tall girl to spoon me
latest

Same with a woman who is skinny. Sometimes all make contact like with their arm or hand and I can telk I could easily overpower them. The thought of that really gets me going.
same I don't ming skinny girls cause even if they are those skinny af white girls. Ill just fucking slam them down and choke them while I beat their pussy red

I like tall girls more.

Only if they're short and skinny. If they're short and fat they look like oompa loompas.

I've never understood the whole skinny girls are feminine thing. I find them extremely masculine since they have the bodies of 12 year old boys and most guys have bigger boobs and ass than them. With height I think the taller version will always be better, because the fat will distribute better and bigger skeleton means more room for growth, so if a short girl woke up and was tall she could have better glute development. I'm trying to justify all of this because short girls and flat girls pass on their terrible genetics to their sons, so it's strange how males find them attractive.

Chad feels extreme confidence all the time, you just experienced a fleeting taste of delusion.