Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Something I don't understand about "Normies"

R

RottenApple

Greycel
How can materialistic/atheist people be so naive regarding human nature?

Most of the normies who refuse to accept that sexual selection can be understood from biology and evolution claim to be atheists/materialists. I don't understand how, within that worldview, they can deny the biological determinism that comes with sexual selection.

They claim to be atheists, but they hold a conception of the human being that is not justified scientifically. Optimism about human nature and the idea of "meritocracy" in sexual selection as something real can only be justified by the existence of something magical in humans, something divine. But from a materialistic point of view, it is evident that we are just another animal species, whose behavior can be understood through evolutionary and biological principles. In every explanation I see from normies about how sexual attraction supposedly happens, there is always the implicit idea that there is something “magical” or “inexplicable” in how this process occurs, as if humans were divine beings that cannot be equated with other animals, which is quite narcissistic.

How do these people justify, in a materialistic and atheist context, that sexual selection and human behavior cannot be explained biologically but can be explained through ambiguous concepts like "personality," "good vibes," etc.?

How can materialistic/atheist people be so naive regarding human nature?

Most of the normies who refuse to accept that sexual selection can be understood from biology and evolution claim to be atheists/materialists. I don't understand how, within that worldview, they can deny the biological determinism that comes with sexual selection.

They claim to be atheists, but they hold a conception of the human being that is not justified scientifically. Optimism about human nature and the idea of "meritocracy" in sexual selection as something real can only be justified by the existence of something magical in humans, something divine. But from a materialistic point of view, it is evident that we are just another animal species, whose behavior can be understood through evolutionary and biological principles. In every explanation I see from normies about how sexual attraction supposedly happens, there is always the implicit idea that there is something “magical” or “inexplicable” in how this process occurs, as if humans were divine beings that cannot be equated with other animals, which is quite narcissistic.

How do these people justify, in a materialistic and atheist context, that sexual selection and human behavior cannot be explained biologically but can be explained through ambiguous concepts like "personality," "good vibes," etc.?
Well materialism and evolution is basically a religion too, so no wonder that those people believe in some other stupid bullshit, if they believe in such a complete nonsense as evolution and materialism.

They will believe EVERYTHING that the ruling class tells them.

Its because normies are retarded

I think they do believe, they are afraid of you taking matters into your own hands, that's why they have to gaslight.
Imagine if they were honest: "yes mr incel, our lives are great and your life sucks, and you have nothing to lose".

Good post

Great question as well

@DarkStarDown thoughts?

They prefer to believe nice things rather than accept the truth. And there is a good biological reason for that - evolution selects for people who hold beliefs that enhance their survival chances, not for people who cling to the truth at all costs.

deterministic ideas arent accepted nowadays as they scare people off..it implies eugenics and other stuff related to the nazis..