Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Something I noticed

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
So I was looking on YouTube for hilarious jokes about stillborn babies when I noticed something

The first image shows the corpse of dead baby girl, I saw its features and immediately assumed that it's a mudshark. First couple is indeed a mudshark and her Euromaxxing N-word, apparently she's a traditional toilet (as are all White toilets who date Black dudes) and their entire channel is about mourning their dead kids.

Second picture immediately showed a Sheboon with her Nigmaxxing boyfriend mourning their stillborn child.

Then you see a White man...

With an Asian toilet. What a surprise.

This just shows me what happens to race mixers, it shows that miscegenation is an abomination disgusted by nature itself. Us mixed race people aren't supposed to exist.

When my mother gave birth to my sister a lot of complications happened and after many days of intensive care she barely survived. My mother told me about the trauma and how she didn't want to have more kids but my father pushed for another birth because only had daughters and wanted a son.

He lived the life experiences of a White man, no non-White man would ever want a son.

Us mixed race people aren't supposed to live, there's a reason for the increased chances of stillbirths, miscarriages, and complications. I could have been blessed with being a stillbirth, instead I lived.

These boys are lucky.

Yes, little Elliot (like ER, WMAF parents) was blessed by being stillborn. The blessing is the burial, the curse is to live.

Two possibilities here.

a) As you say, racemixxing leads to stillborn babies
b) JewTube algo promotes racemixing to be the top suggestions for as many search queries as possible.

To be with the Lord is the best reward.

negroids,mongoloids and caucasoids are way too genetically distant to be breeding with each other. bring back anti miscegenation laws.

i wanna see how the offspring of an abo and a currycel would look like

So I was looking on YouTube for hilarious jokes about stillborn babies when I noticed something

View attachment 860571

The first image shows the corpse of dead baby girl, I saw its features and immediately assumed that it's a mudshark. First couple is indeed a mudshark and her Euromaxxing N-word, apparently she's a traditional toilet (as are all White toilets who date Black dudes) and their entire channel is about mourning their dead kids.

Second picture immediately showed a Sheboon with her Nigmaxxing boyfriend mourning their stillborn child.

Then you see a White man...

View attachment 860576

With an Asian toilet. What a surprise.

This just shows me what happens to race mixers, it shows that miscegenation is an abomination disgusted by nature itself. Us mixed race people aren't supposed to exist.

When my mother gave birth to my sister a lot of complications happened and after many days of intensive care she barely survived. My mother told me about the trauma and how she didn't want to have more kids but my father pushed for another birth because only had daughters and wanted a son.

He lived the life experiences of a White man, no non-White man would ever want a son.

Us mixed race people aren't supposed to live, there's a reason for the increased chances of stillbirths, miscarriages, and complications. I could have been blessed with being a stillbirth, instead I lived.

These boys are lucky.

View attachment 860589

View attachment 860590

Yes, little Elliot (like ER, WMAF parents) was blessed by being stillborn. The blessing is the burial, the curse is to live.
Pro-tip: You can block YouTube ads on mobile
Google "youtube revanced" if you use Android.
Try an adblocking browser if you're on ios.

es, little Elliot (like ER, WMAF parents) was blessed by being stillborn. The blessing is the burial, the curse is to live.
For him it nevER began buts its now over, rest easy babycel