Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Niggas set the bars too high for Blacks

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Legend
Yesterday I saw this black guy (had dreads) with two mixed kids .

I can't count how many mixed children I saw today. After I saw this white woman with 2 black children I can guess the race of their father.

Yesterday I saw this black man kissing this white woman in the electronic section

I saw at least 2 thugmaxed blacks &white woman couples today.

Often in my gym I see this white woman with her big ass black girl.

I was surprised the past week when I saw this normal black with that beautiful big ass white woman. I was asking myself how is possible? He had short hair , no tattoos (maybe I didn't see clearly), not too tall...

I remember the past past week this mixed girl was buying mirror with her white mother . After I heard them talking to their father in videocall . By his accent I know he's black.

Why white woman date thug blacks? And leave and ignore the normal black that talk normal and dress well . Is this only in USA?
I hate the fucking standards those niggas set , leaving me in dust. I hate this country

Last edited:
just thugmaxx and make music that rhymes

I can't count how many mixed children I saw today. After I saw this white woman with 2 black children I can guess the race of their father.

Yesterday I saw this black man kissing this white woman in the electronic section

I saw at least 2 thugnaxed &white woman couples today.
:feelsree:

GG

Race mixing is frustrating
it's not that threatening for blacks, their mixed offsprings can mix again with black and go back to normal for the most part, doesn't work with whites.

Most of the cases the result kid is not that black
still will never go back to what his white mother/father looked like, even if that offspring's children will only mix with whites in the future.

I don’t see BM/WF couples here often but there’s quite a lot of the reverse, BF/WM. But always younger and never have children.

Just saw this nong thugmaxed Norwood black man with his white woman and mixed daughter.

How is this possible?

Just saw another thugmaxed nigga with a white woman

Why white woman date thug blacks? And leave and ignore the normal black that talk normal and dress well . Is this only in USA?
Jewish media told them it's attractive and foids chase that since they have no mind of their own they only listen to the Big Brother. They are goycattle with no soul ready to serve Satan

Jewish media told them it's attractive and foids chase that since they have no mind of their own they only listen to the Big Brother. They are goycattle with no soul ready to serve Satan
They're evil

I always forget the plight of blackcels who aren’t from the US, y’all are good people that get a rude awakening