Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Something needs to be done about these 2024cels...

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
Title. This is the worst year of new users yet.

I'm sorry you feel that way

Id say we gas them or banish them to the shadow realm, All in favor? GOOD then its settled!

Also its called 2024GrAYggots. Not 2024cels...

join date wouldn't be a problem if they weren't such obvious infiltrators

What happened

Probably tik tok fags tbh and .org migrants either that ir foid infiltrators. It will keep spreading but jannies will do there job as expected. I can sniff a fakecel from miles away

i am reject among the rejects. over.

Nothing can be done. No gatekeeping will prevent it :feelsseriously:

We need to take action against them

We should just make our own forum at this point its so stupid these disrespectful ass faggots who joined a few months before us like yeah, i understand nigger a lot of these kids who join in 2024 are retarded normies, but they won't even listen to a single word we say, not everyone who joined in 2024 has to be some underaged normie, there are still actual blackpilled incels who joined in 2024. But they won't listen to us, just like normies won't listen to incels, pointless to post on this forum with a join date like this yet i still keep on doing it. I know this happens at least every year but this year its just ridiculous.
they're just messing with us bro, don't take it so seriously. I personally haven't seen anyone discard what I say just because I joined in 2024. There's only a few select autists here who actually care about join date, most don't care.

It's always the same debate year after year.

But I admit the 2024cels overall are quite bad. Not all of them ofc.

this happens every year?
I remember seeing a thread from december 2017 saying that the then-newfags were retarded.

Every year, there's the "[year]-cels are the most retarded ever" thing.

Some are fine, everyone was a “current-year-cel” at some point

Elaborate.
You are just picking on us to show dominance.
"Ok greyfag"
"Fuck you grey"

I've actually seen a lot of interesting threads from greys.

Except BP went "mainstream" as a meme in normie circles in 2023, which leads to utterly retarded tiktok zoomers finding this place. So now people like me have no choice but to be lumped in with them. That's what i'm pissed about, i already know that it happens every year but this year is different.
You're stressing too much, this post is just another this year bad meme. I don't hate you just like most of others

we need to RETVRN to spring 2021

Elaborate.
You are just picking on us to show dominance.
"Ok greyfag"
"Fuck you grey"

I've actually seen a lot of interesting threads from greys.
:yes::yes:

Tbh they seem much better than the 2023cels, although I'm not as active as I used to be so I don't know that many of them.

Lol nah, that was 2022, 2023 and 2024 have been chill years for this forum, it’s not as crazy and fun but it’s more laid back, 2022 had too many retards , 2021 was pretty chill too