Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Something weird I noticed about SJWs getting offended

YuiStillMyCope

YuiStillMyCope

Self-banned
-
On English Wikipedia they often have a section called “Controversy”, where they say that certain were accused of being racist or offensive. But even if it says that something was racist to Asians, when I switch to the Japanese wiki it doesn’t mention racism at all, except when the page is just translated from the English wiki. I noticed this with both languages’ pages on The Last Samurai.

So what’s up with that? Are the people getting offended by racism not even of those races? Or maybe they are but they’re second/third generation immigrants not fluent enough in their native languages to edit their wikis too. Or maybe the Anglosphere just has a culture of journalists accusing well-meaning media of racism

I don't think foreign language versions of Wikipedia have enough activity or people who care about American celebrities or whoever they are enough for it to be that detailed. :ping:

I don't think foreign language versions of Wikipedia have enough activity or people who care about American celebrities or whoever they are enough for it to be that detailed. :ping:
You’re underestimating how influential american culture is. The pages about it on foreign wikis are very detailed. They just don’t care about race controversies

Literally this meme IRL lmao.

by-the-power-of-white-girl-i-am-offended-on-your-behalf.jpg

So what’s up with that? Are the people getting offended by racism not even of those races? Or maybe they are but they’re second/third generation immigrants not fluent enough in their native languages to edit their wikis too. Or maybe the Anglosphere just has a culture of journalists accusing well-meaning media of racism
It's a mix of all of this, really. There were multiple studies/surveys which have already shown that white leftists care more about race and other woke societal issues than minority ones, and that first-generation migrants don't really get all of this woke bullshit.

Really, it's a bit crazy how out of touch with the people they claim to represent white leftists are. Sure, they and minority leftists in their own countries have the same talking points, but they have absolutely no idea what non-Western world is like and thinks like.