Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel sometimes i can't even jerk off due to my hate against women

Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★★
do any of you have the same problem?

I remember the feeling of frustration, and everything I hate about them, plus imagining a fake scenario on my mind that is never going to happen in real life, it's all so frustrating to me

I feel just like that right now

Jerking off is a bore to me cuz i cant feel anything and cant climax. I just do it when i get the urge every 5-10 days. Not even an urge really.

Jerking off means lying to your primal centers of the brain that you are getting laid, adding to the frustration that while you merely jerks off then cum to the void (with your wasted semen on your tummy, ground or whatever), while other guys are actually cumming inside their girlfriend, cumming on their mouths while his dick is throbing inside her mouth with her swallowing during it; your cum is wasted on nothing instead of on a girl, no feeling good of finishing on the hole of a girl, your pleasure is a lie to your primal drive to mate with a female. Jerk off more, you are just lying to yourself. Do nofap, let rage boil you even more as horniness increases and screams for release and mating.