Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting sometimes i dont know if i am human or not

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
its like i have been robbed out of emotions from past expeiriences such as bullying and trauma which robbed me of my emotions and made me feel like numb to the pain and shit got worse and worse sometimes i cant sleep at night so i resort to listening to music and sometimes watching tv till 4am and wake up do this shit again like this life is a never ending cycle of pain and torture i wish i wasnt even born ngl. i see other people like foids have it so easy on their life which makes me question my life which is nothing compared to them i just suffer 24/7 like a dog in a cage. and no one gives a fuck about us ugly men or the amount of pain we go through because people are selfish, narcisstic and evil ngl they only start to care if you are good looking or u are a foid what a clown world we live in and then they wonder why men commit suicide its clearly this fucked up worlds fault

Same, I’m subhuman. This world is an unfolding suffering

i have been robbed out of emotions from past expeiriences such as bullying and trauma which robbed me of my emotions and made me feel like numb to the pain and shit got worse and worse
Same.

This World revolves around Cunts , Man who should have utter Prestige and Praise , Man who actually keep society running ( plumbers, builders , Man who do the necessary dirty Work ) yet they are being shitted on while a Fat useless Cunt makes 3K on OF because she got Tits and Ass ( intrinsic Values , that Man Find attractive ) The Clownery of this World and constant Male bashing is Ridiculous @Mecoja @sub human @Rimiru @Rotter @Lux @Intellau_Celistic @ItsOver4cel @lemon21 @lonelycurry26 @Edmund_Kemper
its like i have been robbed out of emotions from past expeiriences such as bullying and trauma which robbed me of my emotions and made me feel like numb to the pain and shit got worse and worse sometimes i cant sleep at night so i resort to listening to music and sometimes watching tv till 4am and wake up do this shit again like this life is a never ending cycle of pain and torture i wish i wasnt even born ngl. i see other people like foids have it so easy on their life which makes me question my life which is nothing compared to them i just suffer 24/7 like a dog in a cage. and no one gives a fuck about us ugly men or the amount of pain we go through because people are selfish, narcisstic and evil ngl they only start to care if you are good looking or u are a foid what a clown world we live in and then they wonder why men commit suicide its clearly this fucked up worlds fault

This World revolves around Cunts , Man who should have utter Prestige and Praise , Man who actually keep society running ( plumbers, builders , Man who do the necessary dirty Work ) yet they are being shitted on while a Fat useless Cunt makes 3K on OF because she got Tits and Ass ( intrinsic Values , that Man Find attractive ) The Clownery of this World and constant Male bashing is Ridiculous @Mecoja @sub human @Rimiru @Rotter @Lux @Intellau_Celistic @ItsOver4cel @lemon21 @lonelycurry26 @Edmund_Kemper
yeah i agree with you like there is females making more money than me just by showing their body

I hate humans and I’m embarrassed to be one

I even hate myself. I miss my kid self

I stopped identifying myself as human when i was 15-16, i could never fit in. Later when i was full adult and figured out the real human nature and atrocities they do to each other for resources and pussy, i become disgusted by humans.

I stopped identifying myself as human when i was 15-16, i could never fit in. Later when i was full adult and figured out the real human nature and atrocities they do to each other for resources and pussy, i become disgusted by humans.
:cryfeels:

Depends on your definition of human. We are either subhumans or the true humans, then again that’s just a cope… there are no true humans, only successful/happy ones and miserable ones :feelsrope:

Depends on your definition of human. We are either subhumans or the true humans, then again that’s just a cope… there are no true humans, only successful/happy ones and miserable ones :feelsrope:
yes:cryfeels:

We will never be free brother

Sometimes i feel like i am a god :feelshmm:

They see us as subhuman thus the way they treat us:fuk:. Brutal reality, stay strong my brother

We are monsters in the eyes of society

Take your pain out into the world instead of internalizing it. Easier said than done though. I sit in my room and rot all day reminiscing over my past blunders and failures. Constantly flaying myself to the point of complete numbness. Even the pain I got from that is starting to become meaningless. I used to make fun of emo and depressed kids in grade school for cutting themselves but realized I was doing the same but psychologically. I was just too much of a coward to do it on my body. :cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope:. I feel your pain brother.

Take your pain out into the world instead of internalizing it. Easier said than done though. I sit in my room and rot all day reminiscing over my past blunders and failures. Constantly flaying myself to the point of complete numbness. Even the pain I got from that is starting to become meaningless. I used to make fun of emo and depressed kids in grade school for cutting themselves but realized I was doing the same but psychologically. I was just too much of a coward to do it on my body. :cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope:. I feel your pain brother.
yeah i used to think emos when they are depressed they are joking but know i feel the true pain of depression and suffering

Normies cannot be human. Because they do not think. Pain makes you more conscious.