Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sometimes i feel like it would have been better to be a south east asian than a curry.

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
1 Whites don't try and appropriate your history probably ever whites try and steal the IVC all the bloody time they try to steal our genius with Sanskrit every single time by calling it a pie language just to stab or jab us in the back that little bit more than usual.

2 I never see them getting street shitter comments their just invisible meanwhile curries quite literally get most the insults sure you have jungle bunny which is a big insult over their but it's used very sparingly.

3 Half my fucking subcontinent hates each other all thanks to sand niggers and the Brit niggers.

4 Their usually the more robust chinks meaning their way better looking on average the negrito sub-strain also has been long since bred out.

5 Most of sea has been able to retain Buddhism their culture and they don't all hate each other a sea is way closer to another sea in how they act than a curry is to a Pakistani.

6 After they get richer which is bound to happen at the rate their going they can just gene edit themselves to create better looking versions of themselves as seen below and at-least at that point they can claim to be pure genetically speaking and they can claim to have had 0 influence from the west.

7TH reason You've never had much foreign invasion from anything outside the subcontinent for a while. Except for the British but lets be honest here the failure of our sand nigger leaders led the bed rock for the brits to fuck us in the ass Unfortunately they reached south east Asia as well though.Thankfully it was in small regions.

@Transcended Trucel do you fell this way at times ?

Yes I agree. SEA def have it better. Less history of conflicts. Less racism overall, no one is trying to rob their history.

Their women are better than most curry women too although not by much it's still better imo.

Yes I agree. SEA def have it better. Less history of conflicts. Less racism overall, no one is trying to rob their history.

Their women are better than most curry women too although not by much it's still better imo.

Not only do we have our history trying to be stolen from us but we also have intense racism every day and we have fucked over more than most other peoples have been
@Mahmoud i need your thoughts on this bro

Last edited:
SEAsians are shorter on average though... I think being dark SEAsian and north curry both suck equally. South curries are a different story

SEAsians are shorter on average though... I think being dark SEAsian and north curry both suck equally. South curries are a different story

But atleast their more unified as a race pakis and curries argue all the time over petty disputes

But atleast their more unified as a race pakis and curries argue all the time over petty disputes
Fair enough, that sucks about being curry, having to deal with other curries who only see you as competition for everything

Fair enough, that sucks about being curry, having to deal with other curries who only see you as competition for everything

Even worse we've been butt fucked in the ass since the 1600's with sand nigger brit niggers also literally every nordicist cuck tries to steal your history

Currries are an atrocity, genuinely feel so bad for them. I legit can't think of a worse crime than Indian breeding.