Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR sometimes i kind of dont want to ascend

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
i do really want to be loved by a woman in my life but if this woman were to come along randomly id have no idea what to do. i dont have any plans for the future because i have been in the mindset that i am not going to even live that long for almost a year now and now it seems so taboo to think of myself being old. i used to have a lot of hopes and dreams and it was very easy to imagine myself doing something i was passionate about up to my 40s and 50s. now its hard to imagine past my 20s. if a girl magically appears in my life and loves me and cares about me, obviously i will find happiness in that and i will stay alive for her but i also will have no clue what to do for my future. because i dropped all my plans for my future. i used to want to direct movies and write scripts but now looking back on it, that all seemed like hopeful delusion

what do

Honestly I feel nice and cozy watching anime late @ night while browsing the forum and covered underneath the blankets:feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy:
would be cozier with a foid lying her face on your chest snuggling up against you with your arm around her

I have my pillow:feelsthink:
your pillow cant tell you it loves you and your pillow cant run its fingers through your hair can it. i am a fellow pillowcoper (i sleep with my pillow as if i am spooning a girl) and even though it did work quite well at first and it did actually used to ease me to sleep, now its gotten tiring and it doesnt feel the same

As incels we missed critical stages of social development because loneliness. This further cripples our ability to socialize in the future. It's a depressing cycle created by genetic, environmental and societal pressures beyond our control.

Pillow>real foids cause the things I’ve done to my pillow would imprison me for life if I did it to a foid:feelsthink:
if you were chad a real foid would let you do anything youve done to your pillow + some more to her

I called a foid retarded faggot this past school year but won’t call my pillow that:feelshehe:
god all i want is a GIRL. i want a girl to scoop my face up with her hands and caress my cheek with her thumb i need it NOW

As incels we missed critical stages of social development because loneliness. This further cripples our ability to socialize in the future. It's a depressing cycle created by genetic, environmental and societal pressures beyond our control.
We're like social brown dwarves, we never reached critical social mass during our formation so all we can do is radiate away heat from both nuclear decay and what's left from our formation.

I get that bro. Like if a foid came along I’d have no idea what to do with her or my life. I am so socially stunted and so behind on developmental milestones it would be hard to transition to a normie life. I have always been a loser

I get that bro. Like if a foid came along I’d have no idea what to do with her or my life. I am so socially stunted and so behind on developmental milestones it would be hard to transition to a normie life. I have always been a loser

i do really want to be loved by a woman in my life but if this woman were to come along randomly id have no idea what to do. i dont have any plans for the future because i have been in the mindset that i am not going to even live that long for almost a year now and now it seems so taboo to think of myself being old. i used to have a lot of hopes and dreams and it was very easy to imagine myself doing something i was passionate about up to my 40s and 50s. now its hard to imagine past my 20s. if a girl magically appears in my life and loves me and cares about me, obviously i will find happiness in that and i will stay alive for her but i also will have no clue what to do for my future. because i dropped all my plans for my future. i used to want to direct movies and write scripts but now looking back on it, that all seemed like hopeful delusion

what do
directing movies and writing scripts sounds cool af
:feelsseriously: