Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sometimes I think a shaved head is the only difference between scary and not-scary

L

Lightning Wing

Greycel
Now that I think about it, the only time women find a guy's appearance threatening is if he's bald.

That's the one factor. You can be short and ugly as hell but if you have a full head of hair, they will not call you scary/creepy.

Look at this Reddit post I ran into today. One of the highest rated comments is a girl saying " you scare me lol ".

Fuck! This guy is just a homo sapien on planet earth trying to live his life and not bother anyone and he gets preemptively treated like a ray-pist. FOR WHAT? I can understand if he's posing with rope, chloroform and an axe and they call him that....that is logical. But what is the logic here? He has no hair on his scalp, so that means he's more likely to penetrate without consent!?

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Tinder/comments/1b8onbp/bald_is_king_after_and_before_matches_and_convos/

When I shave my head I just look like a cancer patient.

Fully bald/shaved people are subconciously seen as agressive(not only by foids). I think this comes from the fact that a lot of criminals are baldshaved.

Just be bald theory

Fully bald/shaved people are subconciously seen as agressive(not only by foids). I think this comes from the fact that a lot of criminals are baldshaved.
But there are so many prisoners who are NOT bald. Plus being bald is common in the army and amongst monks. How come it's never associated with anything positive like that?

What if you have high neoteny
You're seen as an egg, malteaser, dumpling or onion Bhaji (weak and easy to take down). Skinheads on the other hand are respected.