Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Sometimes people pm me their picture asking if they're incel

asdf1234

asdf1234

goodbye says asdf day 1 account
About 30% of the time, they're normie tier so I just tell them to fuck off and delete their account.

But sometimes I get real truecels that ask and it's actually a pain having to tell them that they belong here. I think some people still hold out hope that they aren't incels and just have BDD or maybe they're hoping they aren't too ugly that they can actually ascend. It honestly breaks my heart having to tell them they are incel. No person should suffer being told they'll never live a meaningful life. Yet at the same time, it'll do them worse to lie to them I think.

Trust me they appreciate your honesty. If they don't, then they were so bluepilled that they deserve to have you tell them to fuck off and delete their accounts just like you do the normies.

Normie-tier men can still be incel in most parts of the west, especially if they have autism or they're not NT.

Normie-tier men can still be incel in most parts of the west, especially if they have autism or they're not NT.
Learn to socialmax and not be here. Truecels are people who have tried everything and still failed.

Looks>>>>everything.

Also, if you're white, you can easily JBWmax with normie tier looks or even incel tier looks. I wish people didn't JBWmax but that's just how the world is.

But sometimes I get real truecels that ask and it's actually a pain having to tell them that they belong here. I think some people still hold out hope that they aren't incels and just have BDD or maybe they're hoping they aren't too ugly that they can actually ascend. It honestly breaks my heart having to tell them they are incel. No person should suffer being told they'll never live a meaningful life. Yet at the same time, it'll do them worse to lie to them I think.

really sad shit tbh when i realized how subhuman i am it hit me like a truck and i never felt the same again.

Most people I saw are low to mid normie tier.

But the real truecels don't show their face anyway.

Mogs me in being trusted.

Most people I saw are low to mid normie tier.

But the real truecels don't show their face anyway.

Mogs me in being trusted.
low tier normies need to fuck off, i mean it

Mogs me at having people pm their picture to you

Accepting the truth hurts, but it's the right choice

I my stance used to be sub 4, but mentalcels exist. I think it is more like sub 5 overal now.
nah, sub 3 is incel, 3-5 they might still ascend if under 30 or if they're white

Fellow fbicel baits brocels into sending pics to him :feelsbaton: :feelsbaton: :feelsbaton:

Expose the fakecels :feelsbaton:

Daily reminder if you are normie looking and are posting on this forum I will find and kill you.

honesty is the best policy brocel, bluepilled lies is why we are so mad and bitter
Daily reminder if you are normie looking and are posting on this forum I will find and kill you.
brootal, theres no place for mentalcels in this world

Very brutal indeed. I think when you're a teenager actively in the process of "waking up" and realizing just how fucked you are, that's when things begin to go downhill. That's why many truecels kill themselves early on.

The most based truecels don't survive long.

Honestly normiecels are now a thing in 2020. It’s chad or bust

why the fuck do ppl register here and share their pictures. just go to looksmax forum retards.

06287271 B144 4A8B 82AA 8B7D9BE3DE9D

Am I an incel?:feelswhere:

Out of all the people who sent me their pics to be rated here (something like 10-15 idk), only like 1 or 2 were uglier than me. Ogre.

tbh bhai I just shaved my head.
I will be thugmaxxed soon hopefully and ill repost u my pics