Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sometimes this negative forum is way too fucking addictive

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Freak of nature
★★★★★
Our brain craves more brocels because were lonely, We crave social contact and someone to share hobbies with and discuss women, I wish women would see me attractive and i wish dudes would say you look good today bro like chads compliment eachother all the time, Id have confidence through the roof and also looks but sadly that didnt happen, I looked in the mirror and all i could see was a target for a double barrel shotgun by my own hands, NO I DONT HAVE THAT GUN, ITS NO WAY TO OBTAIN HERE yeah but theres like no other way i can talk without being censored, I could say hi to a stranger and they would find a way to to be rude, I could post something on reddit, Just a normal meme and they would go crazy, I recently critized elon musk because someone edited his pic into a woman, I got banned for 7 days for saying since when did Elon become a woman jokingly, Are humans that braindead? Are we encouraging boredom? Like FR i cant fucking tell, When i had a shitpost FB memepage before it was taken down due to libs got to the power i posted Hitler hugging an anime girl, I got terminated a day later with reasons stated racism, Okay is it racism? They both were white, WHY ARE NIGGERS SO OBSESSED WITH US WHITES? IS IT MY FAULT FOR WHAT GERMANY AND USA DID? NO, IM NOT EVEN FROM THERE YOU DUMBFUCKS, AND NOW I HAVE TO HIDE FROM BLACK PEOPLE AS AN ADULT BECAUSE I LEARNED THERES A GANG WAR BETWEEN THESE CHIMPOUTS AND THE MASTER RACE, MAN CANT EVEN CATCH A BREAK, IF I SEE A BLACK PERSON IN THE STORE AND IM WHITE, I GO TO A DIFFERENT STORE SO I DONT LOOSE MY CIVIL RIGHTS EVEN THO I HAVENT OPEN MY MOUTH; JESUS FUCK!

I find Incels . is to be a Beacon for positivity. Mood enhancer. A Lighthouse amongst the Ocean of Bluepill

Just use it less. That is what I have been doing

I find Incels . is to be a Beacon for positivity. Mood enhancer. A Lighthouse amongst the Ocean of Bluepill
This forum makes me seeth in anger

Having the feeling of being part of a community is something addictive indeed