Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Sorrowful Life…

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
I’m sitting here. Alone. No future. No immediate plans. No job. No career. No money. Nothing.

Every day is the exact same shit. And somehow I’m expected to be positive and happy?

People are positive and happy for a reason. And those who live shit lives who claim to be “muh optimists” are usually lying to themselves.

I wish people understood that karma doesn’t exist. And fairness does not exist. There is no light at the end of my tunnel. There is no reward for my days of pain. They’re all in vain. It’s not like in the movies where the underdog triumphs. Sometimes you’re suffering is all for nothing and you will lose. We have to accept it.

Our genes, our surroundings, our circumstances, our friends, our dreams, all of it was decided against our free will. Things such as free will don't exist, everything is determined by genes and pure luck.

Our genes, our surroundings, our circumstances, our friends, our dreams, all of it was decided against our free will. Things such as free will don't exist, everything is determined by genes and pure luck.
True. It was over for me before the earth was even created.

True. It was over for me before the earth was even created.
Nothing really matters, you didn't exist for millions of years before you were born and people will forget about you and your aspirations soon after you die, so in theory you shouldn't care. But it's so hard to get into the mindset of not caring and saying / doing as you wish

just give up already

embrace self-destruction

we need to have fun
take a bunch of drugs
in minecraft of course

Same here. Thanks to ugliness, mental illness brought on by said ugliness, shitty society. :incel:

$$$$ is Truely your last hope as an Incel especially if you are in your late 20s or older