Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

sorry I was wrong about JBW but ill finally explain why I used to firmly believe it

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
disclaimer: I still absolutely believe that being white raises your SMV. no doubts about it

the reason why I used to believe in JBW is because in high school I would see white chads everywhere kissing and cuddling with all the stacies and beckies. every person I saw with a gf was white and when I finally consumed the blackpill I assumed that all this harassment and loneliness happening to me is because I'm brown. well thats only partly true its also because I'm short and the stereotypes about curries doesnt help. on reddit and 4chan I would see whites bragging about asian foids and ethnic foids flocking to them and some trolls in this forum that would brag about how they're still better than ethniccels because atleast foids in 3rd world countries like them.

but when I saw other whitecels on here that are suffering the same fate I realized race doesnt make much of a difference if you're not NT and not tall. also the reason why I saw only white guys having gfs because I just for some reason overlooked all the ethnics with gfs. I took a closer look outside now and I'm seeing normgroids of all different races with a gf. I realized that while being white raises your SMV it doesnt guarantee you a gf and you can still suffer the same fate as an incel

JBW doesnt guarantee anything but it does really increase your chances, just like being black increases your chances of fucking a white whore even though its still unlikely. Race is part of the blackpill because people genuinely choose their mating partners as if they were ice cream flavors

JBW doesnt guarantee anything but it does really increase your chances, just like being black increases your chances of fucking a white whore even though its still unlikely. Race is part of the blackpill because people genuinely choose their mating partners like they choose ice cream flavors
its my point basically. you need to be more than just the right race to get a gf these days

Doesn't matter who's fakecel or not, it's still better to be an incel of any other race than be a Chadpreet.

Believing JBW is understandable.
My whiteness wasn't enough though :blackpill:

there maybe some real white incel, there wont be many, even on here i saw white that want white foid only, same with black that reject entire race of black foid. these are type i dont wanna consider them incel cause it seem their issues are where else

Water is wet. Obvs Rahul Kohli mogs some white manlet even if prettyboy. JBW exists but its utility is a spectrum. It can be completely useless or even a disadvantage e.g. slavcel in slav country, or it can be a complete game changer with guaranteed ascension e.g. ugly manlet whitecel in Filipenis.

Doesn't matter who's fakecel or not, it's still better to be an incel of any other race than be a Chadpreet.
they still can fuck deathnic women if tall and white looking.

JBW is law in every place on earth. FACTS!!!

if you still believe in jbw you aren't blackpilled enough. tyrones get the same amount of pussy as white chad if not more.

inb4 GrAY

if you still believe in jbw you aren't blackpilled enough. tyrones get the same amount of pussy as white chad if not more.

inb4 GrAY
After Tyronefishing with a Lighter Skinned Nigger, I honestly agree kekek

Apology accepted mang (dnr) :feelsYall:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back