Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting SORRY MOM AND DAD THE BLOODLINE ENDS HERE

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

SIGMATOSIS
★★★★★
It sucks to know you are letting your parents down immensely by ending your bloodline (i'm a single child) but also it is their fault as you are a result of their genetics.

Whatever. LDAR. Fuck it. I never tried anyways.
F242268A 4FB4 4DF1 845D E7DF5BA6CBF0

Humanity will go extinct by 2100 anyways. Don't think too much about it, don't let others dictate your life

My sister complained she'll never get to be an aunt the other day.:foidSoy: It's all about them.
Humanity will go extinct by 2100 anyways. Don't think too much about it, don't let others dictate your life
Can't wait until fertility rates exponentially drop due to pollution and people start freaking out.

Meh I just feel a bit bad for my parents because they have been very nice with me my whole life and always talked about how they would be excited to see their grandkids. At the end of the day I don't care too much because it really is out of my control but still it is something that lingers in the back of my head.

My sister complained she'll never get to be an aunt the other day.:foidSoy: It's all about them.

Can't wait until fertility rates exponentially drop due to pollution and people start freaking out.
Fuck em anyways, I also look forward to the COVID 19 vaccine giving them a bunch of "unexpected" miscarriages

if they cared that much about their bloodlines they would have more then one kid.So don't feel bad.Not that continuing your bloodline matters that much

Meh I just feel a bit bad for my parents because they have been very nice with me my whole life and always talked about how they would be excited to see their grandkids. At the end of the day I don't care too much because it really is out of my control but still it is something that lingers in the back of my head.
It's ok, I get you. I hope they understand and respect your choice and why it matters to you, not everyone needs to reproduce to live a happy life

if they cared that much about their bloodlines they would have more then one kid.So don't feel bad.Not that continuing your bloodline matters that much
Kek. yep. they shouldn't have put all their eggs into one basket.

im sure you made your parents proud by not perpetuating the chain of agony to the next generation
im proud of you and so is @Emba

It sucks to know you are letting your parents down immensely by ending your bloodline (i'm a single child) but also it is their fault as you are a result of their genetics.

Whatever. LDAR. Fuck it. I never tried anyways.
View attachment 659489
I sympathyze boyo.

It's not your fault.

im sure you made your parents proud by not perpetuating the chain of agony to the next generation
im proud of you and so is @Emba
Yeah. I'm proud this poor bastard isn't loved... And will die alone.

As if he has any say in the matter.

Can't blame you, parents should have multiple children so this shit doesn't happen. My parents must feel glad they decided to have another child after me, now they have a shot at having grandchildren thanks to my sister.

If it makes you feel better, in 2384238923983128727853478218348728732 years humanity will cease to exist.

Yeah, my mom stopped asking me about my social life when I was in high school. I'm doomed, and sadly - my mom had me when she was 30, and I am currently a 30-year-old kissless wizard, I am the only child - so it is painfully obvious my bloodline is done.

I'm the only child as well. The first and the last

i'll spread my cum and my genes in all latin america and all south east asia (in video game)