Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate how where I live every season looks the exact same

Caelus

Caelus

★★★★
Out of all the things I hate about this hellhole, seasonal change has to be top 3. It barely ever fucking rains or snows where I live. Every season looks the exact same and if it weren’t for the weather, you wouldn’t even be able to tell the difference.

Right now, it’s apparently the longest fucking night and families gather around this time of the year to celebrate it traditionally (sort of like thanksgiving) and act all happy and pretend like Jews don’t exist, but guess what? It’s the same fucking night as ever. It looks the exact same. It smells the exact same. It’s THE EXACT SAME SHIT, what is there to even celebrate? I mean I am grateful for it and all, but at least Christians for example can imbue their celebration during Christmas with a sense of authenticity all thanks to the snow.

And I also hate how we’re leaving winter, I have SAD and get severely bipolar and demented during spring and summer, I want a never-ending fall, an everlasting winter, not a perpetual desert. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Can’t even fucking naturemaxx in peace now, can I? You had ONE natural cope going for you as an incel and that was to just enjoy the scenery and let life go by, which of course, had to be butchered for me too. :cryfeels:

Where are you from