Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL South Korea birth rate just hit the new record low (0.6)

starystulejarz

starystulejarz

30+ years old khfl slavcel neetcel (13yrs+) virgin
★★★★★
Birthrate first time reached 06 Koreans actually going extinct

Give foids rights = depopulate your country. Jews always win in the end.

you were right mate but they didn't expect for it to happen so quick and got even worse LOL
Their prection was: "This number is going to fall to 0.65 in 2024 lol" but in reality it's 0.6 as of the Feb2024 imagine how low it will go to Dec

It’s over for your country @mcmoohyun :feelsrope:

Amused kim
When you don't need to do anything to defeat your opponent.

So when is 0.5?

View attachment 1076718

Just import Swartzentruber theory they all apparently want to Christmaxx anyways

View attachment 1076719
This is why religion convertions should be banned. Cucktrianity and Islam destroy they native traditions and customs. Koreans should revive their ancient Buddhist Traditions. Buddhist foids are trad and breeding more than Cucktrian foids is what I have heard.

What's crazy about that, a state that's less materialistic will have a higher TFR
Reviving Buddhism will make society less materialistic, won't it? Also Cucktrian elites make the cost of living very high is what I have heard.

Aren't only religious people having kids now in Korea?

The elephant in the room is foid rights

Has nothing to do with religion, Korean fertility crashed from 6 in the 60s to under 2 in the 80s, it was already among the lowest in the world at that point.
First generation living under mass Cucktrianity conversion and leadership
China had incredibly high fertility during the Cultural Revolution when religion was decried as degeneracy.
That's because Mao encouraged to breed like crazy right?

Last edited:
Only sharia law can save ricecels

I hope that cucked cuckservative nation goes extinct

As if Mao himself can control birth rates jfl. He even supported Malthusian degeneracy in his later years.

Ok, but don't you think mass Cucktrianity conversion and leadership played a role in it? Cucktrianity also ruined Africa

The Sexual Liberation and it's consequences

I know places like South Korea or Japan look down on "jungle asians" e.g. SEA - but if I was them I would start incentivizing young SEA females to immigrate on the condition they get pregnant within 2 years. They can either be SK-SEA mix or Japan-SEA mix or ultimately they will have to become SK-African or Japan-African mixed.

Feminism is death of nation

They'll keep on coping, until its too late. Even Japan lowered the age of adulthood, in hopes that more men and foids would meet and reproduce. We all know what is actually causing the issue.

dnr i cant read chink chonkg

What's crazy about that, a state that's less materialistic will have a higher TFR
Marxism is winning the competition between materialist ideologies aka capitalism and communism

They are all Chad only.

The options for South Korean men:

1. Remove women's rights and fundamentally restructure the economy/society (SK women oppose this)

2. Get invaded and officially taken over by North Korea, with NK men breeding with SK women (SK women support this)

3. Get invaded and taken over by non-Korean foreign men, with foreign men breeding with SK women (SK women support this)

Either of the first two options would be good, though I think I prefer 2. That would represent a crushing defeat for liberal capitalism and America as well as feminism.​

Last edited:
South Koreans are volunteering themselves to go extinct so every other nation can use them as an excuse to end feminism. Godspeed.

South Koreans are volunteering themselves to go extinct so every other nation can use them as an excuse to end feminism. Godspeed.
Pretty much all East Asians tbh

you were right mate but they didn't expect for it to happen so quick and got even worse LOL
Their prection was: "This number is going to fall to 0.65 in 2024 lol" but in reality it's 0.6 as of the Feb2024 imagine how low it will go to Dec
Its literally over for ricecels, they aren't even going to be breed out of existence there foids simply wont have sex with them and let them die out. The ultimate irony being they are going to have to import violent immigrants to do the work for them

The craziest thing is that North Korea has higher fertility rate than South Korea. I can't even understand how that works. Give foids rights and they will ruin everything.
You answered your own question, all the world shitholes have no doctors, education or money but they mogged developed nations in birth rates because foids have less rights

a country with a bunch of incels.

a country with a bunch of incels.
Gooks, some how they need to get their genes mutated so they stop birthing identical twins each generation. The Foid whores there the most lonely of every other countries women and they still are chad only :feelskek:

As if Mao himself can control birth rates jfl. He even supported Malthusian degeneracy in his later years.

The only good thing mao did was defeating the Americans of Korean war.

women only have babies with the best looking men that is why.

Government should open up state run breeding camps for Kpopcels to save the country.

All those Korean foids are waiting for Chad to breed them