Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

South Korea could import white incels to try to repopulate the country

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
If they promise us a housing or apartment, NEETbucks and a South Korean wife. But we have to keep knocking the South Korean wife up or we get kicked out.

Don't let them in, ricecels. You'll get mogged to death in your own country.

At an average 2 impregnations of South Korean women per week, that is ~100 impregnations per year. Over 10 years I could knock up 1,000 Korean women.

In your dreams

I only will charge a stud fee of $10,000 per impregnation. So at 100 per year, that is $1 million a year only.

I only will charge a stud fee of $10,000 per impregnation. So at 100 per year, that is $1 million a year only.
I will change £7000 and I will have a target of minimum 3 impregnations per week.
You have been mogged and under cut, those Korean waifus are mine, move along.

(Strict age limit of 25 and under though)

I will change £7000 and I will have a target of minimum 3 impregnations per week.
You have been mogged and under cut, those Korean waifus are mine, move along.

(Strict age limit of 25 and under though)

Thats why we need to form a union and fix prices. Curries will be offering to do it for $20 an impregnation.

Thats why we need to form a union and fix prices. Curries will be offering to do it for $20 an impregnation.
I agree, Incels are in high supply and demand is at an all time low.
It will be a race to the bottom.

In your dreams
don't like a taste of your own medicine ethnic boy? ethnics must leave white countries and fuck off back to where they came from.

don't like a taste of your own medicine ethnic boy? ethnics must leave white countries and fuck off back to where they came from.
Not really much of a taste of my own medicine when this shit is never gonna happen JFL. Ethnics will continue to live in white countries and South Korea would go extinct before giving out wives like candy to random white foreigners.

I didnt fucking ask to be born in australia, i didn’t ask to be born as a half white ethnic, I’ll have you know I’ve visited the place “where I came from” numerous times and was treated just the same where I was born. I don’t fucking belong anywhere

Not really much of a taste of my own medicine when this shit is never gonna happen JFL. Ethnics will continue to live in white countries and South Korea would go extinct before giving out wives like candy to random white foreigners.

I didnt fucking ask to be born in australia, i didn’t ask to be born as a half white ethnic, I’ll have you know I’ve visited the place “where I came from” numerous times and was treated just the same where I was born. I don’t fucking belong anywhere
You belong here :feelsYall:

Isn't South Korea brutal towards men? They've got mandatory conscription, a department for gender (in)equality, and were run by a literal cult of feminazis for a while.

Hopefully South Korea will die out and be conquered by based North Korea

Noodlewhores would celebrate this

In your dreams