Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News South Korea defects to North Korea

He had enough of JBW. Based tbh.

Yeah but I bet North Korea won't give him a wife and house like he hoped
Nah they'll reward him for sure. It's a huge propaganda victory for them.

Nah they'll reward him for sure. It's a huge propaganda victory for them.
It is if it's white men

As white men are most opposed to North Korea a white guy literally got a job as a actor and got Japanese wife when he fled to North Korea
White men not South Korean men

I wish North Korea nuked Washington

The only country in Asia where a Foid doing JBW is a Death Sentence. :feelsaww:.

Yeah but I bet North Korea won't give him a wife and house like he hoped
They give you a wife in North Korean concentration camps, they are extremely based

there's a huge rise in anti-feminism due to increase in inceldom over in sk so the ricecels are starting to resort to other ways to get a woman

there's a huge rise in anti-feminism due to increase in inceldom over in sk so the ricecels are starting to resort to other ways to get a woman

Clown world imploding, that's what I like to see.

North Korea doesn't need nukes tbh, it could wait until there's no more south Koreans left

Their birth rate is 2 per woman while South Korea's is below 1:feelshaha: