Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy childless beta males are panicking about global warming

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Meanwhile the big swinging dicks high up in government and corporations are still on their airplanes, travelling all over, still have their mansions, fully air conditioned in the summer.. natural gas heated in the winter. With exemptions on the laws for their properties.

The solution is if the soy beta males are forced to pay a little more and use a little less.

Last edited:
The working class will always pay for the disagreements of the market. Isn't this ultimately the economic blackpill? We will always be mogged by moneychads, lookschads and whateverchads.

its been a panic for decades it is most definitely not a concern

The big shot higher up managers in corporations and governments have a solution. For the their lessers in the lower classes to work a little more, and make do with a little less.

Whats sad about the thing to me is how eagerly the soy boys support this plan and idolize the politicians and other elites.

Meanwhile big stonking obnoxious bonuses and salaries for the big wigs. And jetting off to conferences to celebrate their achievements.

The big shot higher up managers in corporations and governments have a solution. For the their lessers in the lower classes to work a little more, and make do with a little less.

Whats sad about the thing to me is how eagerly the soy boys support this plan and idolize the politicians and other elites.

Meanwhile big stonking obnoxious bonuses and salaries for the big wigs. And jetting off to conferences to celebrate their achievements.
yup and the soycucks go home and gurgle Soylent down. No protesting. No radical voting, no rebellion. They bend over and take it.

Mfw I get a vasectomy to fight climate change and my wife still gets pregnant, I don't know how. At least My wife's best friend Jamal bought me this Nintendo Switch. Such a nice guy.