Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming [Soy] I might become a retro game nerd

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Pyromaniac | Humanity needs genocide
★★
I am considering just not playing anything new. I very rarely play anything released after 2015, except Genshin when I was still addicted to it, which I am not anymore. I sold my PS5 and Xbox Series X. Just have a gaming PC and PS3 now, oh and a PS4 & some xbox ones which I don't use at all. I literally only play singleplayer games and was thinking of rotting with retro games from now on, so maybe I should get an OG PS3 with ps2 game support and then get a bunch of PS2 and PS3 games, they're cheap as fuck anyway.

Get a spare PC and turn it into an emulation powerhouse, I wish I had a PS5

Based. I recommend Shatterhand on the NES btw, very good game.

based idea

fuck modern gayming with pride and woke shit

Just use pc and play older PC native games and emulate console based games, no need to buy physical hardware unless you want to play most demanding ps3 games, anything below is perfectly playable on PC at 4k-8k.

View: https://youtu.be/eiTa__dQf7A

old games had amazing ost nowadays it's just ambient made by ai or niggermumble rap(e)

Based. I recommend Shatterhand on the NES btw, very good game.
NES is too old for me. I'm mainly considering games around PS2 era and Xbox 360 / early PS3 days. At this point, games of that time are considered retro.

NES is too old for me. I'm mainly considering games around PS2 era and Xbox 360 / early PS3 days. At this point, games of that time are considered retro.
monster hunter

I'm mainly considering games around PS2 era and Xbox 360 / early PS3 days. At this point, games of that time are considered retro.
not for me, ps2/gamecube and especially ps3 games are way too modern, psx is the latest console gen that i would call retro it's so different from newer consoles and games are really archaic with ancient graphics and awful controls and animations
Pcsx2x64 g3m3xywqS7

Playing games before they went to shit is not a bad idea.

I am considering just not playing anything new. I very rarely play anything released after 2015, except Genshin when I was still addicted to it, which I am not anymore. I sold my PS5 and Xbox Series X. Just have a gaming PC and PS3 now, oh and a PS4 & some xbox ones which I don't use at all. I literally only play singleplayer games and was thinking of rotting with retro games from now on, so maybe I should get an OG PS3 with ps2 game support and then get a bunch of PS2 and PS3 games, they're cheap as fuck anyway.
yes no point in playing anything past the peak sovl era of ps2 and maybe a bit on ps3

am considering just not playing anything new. I very rarely play anything released after 2015, except Genshin when I was still addicted to it, which I am not anymore. I sold my PS5 and Xbox Series X. Just have a gaming PC and PS3 now, oh and a PS4 & some xbox ones which I don't use at all. I literally only play singleplayer games and was thinking of rotting with retro games from now on, so maybe I should get an OG PS3 with ps2 game support and then get a bunch of PS2 and PS3 games, they're cheap as fuck anyway.
Just install rebug and pirate PS2 And PS3 games

This is not a fucking retro
Retro is something before 2000

How is that soy