Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Soy milk is better than cows milk

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee ho!
★★★★★
This is an indisputable fact, it’s healthier, tastier, and more nutritious than cows milk. Imagine drinking something that came from a fucking cow and it’s disgusting udders. There’s a reason most humans are lactose intolerant and it’s because we aren’t meant to drink fucking baby cow food jfl

WTF IS THIS FUCKING SICK DUMB SOYBOY SOY ADDICTED JUNKIE GET THE FUCK OFF AWAY FROM HERE YOU WOULD BETTER GO SUCK SOME DICK AND GET FRESH SEMEN FOR THE BREAKFAST (IN VIDEO GAME)
I don’t remember asking for your opinion in all caps

Unironically drinking regular milk might be worse since it contains animal estrogens and soy only contains phytoestrogens which have a much lower affinity to estrogen receptors

I don't drink any milk.

This is an indisputable fact, it’s healthier, tastier, and more nutritious than cows milk. Imagine drinking something that came from a fucking cow and it’s disgusting udders. There’s a reason most humans are lactose intolerant and it’s because we aren’t meant to drink fucking baby cow food jfl
Soy is genetically modified :soy:

good goy.
drink the feminizing bean water and eat fried insects.
get the booster shot.
pay 50% of your salary to live in a closet in a metropolitan shity.
hop in your electric self driving pod and head to work.

What about breast milk?

Hd hotaru aimi 0

There is a good reason the establishment is pushing soy so hard.
Soymilk makes you effeminate.
Some sick advice you're giving there.

There is a good reason the establishment is pushing soy so hard.
Soymilk makes you effeminate.
Some sick advice you're giving there.
Soy milk perfectly is healthy and does not make you effeminate at all. That is nothing but a baseless meme only the gullible and foolish would believe in

Utterly bluepilled. Cow's milk is infinitely more nutritious than soy "milk". If you cannot digest lactose it is because you are subhuman, sorry.

Tastier? What? Cow milk is 100x tastier

Tastier? What? Cow milk is 100x tastier
There’s something wrong with your tastebuds then, perhaps damaged from the excessive lactose you’re consuming

OP don't make me go over there and execute you in Minecraft for treason, you are walking a dangerous path. :feelssus:

Soy milk perfectly is healthy and does not make you effeminate at all. That is nothing but a baseless meme only the gullible and foolish would believe in
You sure?
Read:

Also, from Healthline:
"Soy contains phytoestrogens, or plant-based estrogens. These are mainly two isoflavonesTrusted Source, genistein and daidzein, that act like estrogen, the female sex hormone, within the body."

Get your facts straight boyo, and do not give advice to incels that will render them faggot. Who's interest are you serving anyway?

How about not drinking milk at all?
We are the only species on this rock that consumes milk past infancy.

i never drink soy milk.

Yeah but I like butter a lot

Over if you drink that shit

Take a sip of your soy and throw urself of a rooftop faggot :lul:
Jfl at the state of this forum when even the 2018 cels are just like braindead normies