Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Soy trait: you post IT threads here

• Thread starter Deleted member 28148
  • Start date
Deleted member 28148

Deleted member 28148

losing my teen years
-
Why the fuck would you give these landwhales and soys any of your attention in the first place? You are just as cucked as them if you post their threads tbh. If you continuously post IT shit, just leave the forum

Never did that, however they often made threads about shit I wrote, JFL.

Never did that, however they often made threads about shit I wrote, JFL.
havent seen any of my threads or comments on IT, mainly because i dont have reddit and dont browse IT

Aren't you posting a thread about IT at this moment?

no I am not, i am making a thread about soys here who entertain IT
You are mentioning them. Why are you including them on the title? This is just another form of giving them attention.

If you want to talk about it, go to the DM of these guys, then you are not going to give ITs attention

You are mentioning them. Why are you including them on the title? This is just another form of giving them attention.

If you want to talk about it, go to the DM of these guys, then you are not going to give ITs attention
id rather LDAR instead of doing that kind of stuff tbh

Because its fun to laugh at them

Because its fun to laugh at them
They're not that fun anymore tbh. I used to get good keks out of them, but now they're boring and repetitive. All they do is express how disgusted they are by us. Which is not new to me. I know this world hates me.

id rather LDAR instead of doing that kind of stuff tbh
I only did it once but it was only to show some users how IT thrives off of attention. In hindsight, I should've just talked about the post without post it. But yeah, I agree. I've made the same argument a week ago.

They're not that fun anymore tbh. I used to get good keks out of them, but now they're boring and repetitive. All they do is express how disgusted they are by us. Which is not new to me. I know this world hates me.
Exactly, the back-and-forth is repetitive.

soy trait: having the username of @Diocel

I would pay to have a place solely to mock simps and whores directly without being banned. Its not as much fun when you know you are just doing it without them seeing any of it. But I love to make them seethe.

Every time I destroy some whore on faceberg I get banned JFL I can mock simps for centuries without even getting a warning though. No wonder women avoid all other social media and only stay in safespaces owned by pedophile trannies like faceberg, reddit and twatter. People like me make them have a hard time everywhere else.

I would pay to have a place solely to mock simps and whores directly without being banned. Its not as much fun when you know you are just doing it without them seeing any of it. But I love to make them seethe.

Every time I destroy some whore on faceberg I get banned JFL I can mock simps for centuries without even getting a warning though. No wonder women avoid all other social media and only stay in safespaces owned by pedophile trannies like faceberg, reddit and twatter. People like me make them have a hard time everywhere else.
Same, but I also enjoy the fact that I live in their heads rent free. They're so easily triggered. If you want to trigger them just post some pro-rape, pro-pedo shit. You don't have to agree with what you're saying, but they'll always take the bait anyway. This type of shit really gets under their skin.

Why the fuck would you give these landwhales and soys any of your attention in the first place? You are just as cucked as them if you post their threads tbh. If you continuously post IT shit, just leave the forum

Never did, never will. But ngl its pretty hilarious to see those landwhales over at IT lose their shit and start bitching about the truth about reality and foids, makes them look retarted :feelskek:
You really triggered them with one of your comments, GJ. They're seething about it.

Never did, never will. But ngl its pretty hilarious to see those landwhales over at IT lose their shit and start bitching about the truth about reality and foids, makes them look retarted :feelskek:
ngl its funny to see landwhales and soys seethe but we give them way too much attention

Same, but I also enjoy the fact that I live in their heads rent free. They're so easily triggered. If you want to trigger them just post some pro-rape, pro-pedo shit. You don't have to agree with what you're saying, but they'll always take the bait anyway. This type of shit really gets under their skin.
Nah they are mostly pedo trannies and whores anyway, just talk shit about women and its enough.

Nah they are mostly pedo trannies and whores anyway, just talk shit about women and its enough.
That triggers them, but the pedo shit pisses them off cuz deep down they know that you're describing them.

reddit is literally banned on my computer. can't even open it

That triggers them, but the pedo shit pisses them off cuz deep down they know that you're describing them.
Reddit is literally owned by tranny pedophiles and their enablers

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back