Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media [Soy] Why do numales use the word "cringe" as an adjective?

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
Well?

PSM_V36_D703_Pinched_and_bitter_facial_expression.jpg

Because it lets your peers know you're "cool" and "intelligent"

I use the word cringe. I dont see how it is a numale religated word

Whenever I hear someone use "cringe" a lot I know they are immature.

Soyboys love buzzwords

Reddit bandwagon. A few Redditors use the word then all of them do. Normies have a herd mentality.

it's just a hollow negative word, it does not carry meaning beyond implied societal nonacceptance. This means a lot to NTs.
Reddit bandwagon. A few Redditors use the word then all of them do. Normies have a herd mentality.
Incel is a reddit buzzword tbh. We used to just be permavirgins and wizards in training

Incel is a reddit buzzword tbh. We used to just be permavirgins and wizards in training

It wasn't always, but yeah, Reddit did taint the word. Wzard/robot communities reject it even though that's what they technically are.

It wasn't always, but yeah, Reddit did taint the word. Wzard/robot communities reject it even though that's what they technically are.
It's the same shit for "chad". IT used to just be beta phaggot and alpha male. When I speak about this irl I say "high value males" because anything else is too corny and upon the tongue of the neurotypical facebooker

It's the same shit for "chad". IT used to just be beta phaggot and alpha male. When I speak about this irl I say "high value males" because anything else is too corny and upon the tongue of the neurotypical facebooker
The thing about terms like "high value male" is that they are very off putting to normals. It sounds too technical so they will write you off as an autist. Chad and stacy clicked with them, as did incel and not "low status male" or "male of low physical attractiveness".

Whenever I hear someone use "cringe" a lot I know they are immature.
I thought I was the only one who got annoyed by how many faggots felt the need to use the word in every scenario.

I use the word cringe sometimes, tbh.

When soymaxing isn't enough they start to foidmax.

The thing about terms like "high value male" is that they are very off putting to normals. It sounds too technical so they will write you off as an autist. Chad and stacy clicked with them, as did incel and not "low status male" or "male of low physical attractiveness".
Chad and stacy have already been co-opted by the irony faggots, aka normalfags who joke about normies thinking they are different. People say these terms irl so fuck them. The thing is that I can't think of a good replacement so I just surround them with quotation marks.
I also prefer to sound technical.

It is typically female language. How do I know? Because it is shamed based vocabulary and women are the most susceptible to shame, so they project. So it makes sense numales would use this is because they are essentially mentally female. They are a mentally ill variation of the gay male, both of which fall under the same umbrella.

Listen y'all there is nothing wrong with the word cringe, you are just being toxic bro.

reddit numales need the
latest

JFL if you aren't soymaxxing in 2018

Y'all and your toxic mysoginistic disgusting attitude is cringe

because it's 2018 :p:p tee hee :):D

Bump.

Why do cucks do this?

Gotcha red-handed, you're bumping old threads for seemingly no reason.

Last edited:
I use it as adjective maybe 20% of time and as a verb 80% of time. Idk just lack of a better description for something every now and then

They are taking ownership of it before it’s correctly applied to them.

Honey please, y'all dont make any sense, its ok though sweaty.