Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel soyboy issue

W

wei#3959

Banned
-
every guy i've known that was into martial arts/combat sports such as bjj, muay thai, mma, etc are always huge gigasimps. and each one of them would invariably be able to pummel my ass on every occasion.

so i believe there should be a better word to describe cucks other than calling them soyboy. i honestly think just calling them low iq/low iqcels would be best

Last edited:
Strong men protecting the precious women. They are much bigger simps than soyboys who defend twitchthots.

Strong men protecting the precious women. They are much bigger simps than soyboys who defend twitchthots.
Yep. Wish we got rid of “soyboy” here.

what reason do we have to be strong, tough for?

You can be large and still be a soyboy. It has nothing to do with your physical build lmao.

You can be large and still be a soyboy. It has nothing to do with your physical build lmao.
Ah yea. I was mostly talking about fighting prowess here though, which is sometimes irrelevant to physical build

Soyboy is physically - usually short feminine men who get dominated by both men and foids

Cuck is a mindset - a man who thinks he can't satisfy his gf/wife so he lets her get fucked by other men

Simp is a mindset - a man who is feminine and whitekinghts foids, gives them money etc and gets nothing in return despite wanting to get something (ie sex or a relationship - like IT)

Every soyboy is a simp/cuck, not ever simp/cuck is a soyboy

Soyboy is physically - usually short feminine men who get dominated by both men and foids

Cuck is a mindset - a man who thinks he can't satisfy his gf/wife so he lets her get fucked by other men

Simp is a mindset - a man who is feminine and whitekinghts foids, gives them money etc and gets nothing in return despite wanting to get something (ie sex or a relationship - like IT)

What about the high t mma maxxed guys that white Knight

There are many whiteknights who are not feminine one bit and it will get in fight in a nanosecond.

There are many whiteknights who are not feminine one bit and it will get in fight in a nanosecond.
Yea this is the point of my whole thread. I knew for a while now that the biggest simps are dangerous men