Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Soycuck Airlines flight attendant harasses customer wearing neck gaiter for face mask

WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★
View attachment 341414

Faggots like this need to killed off.

Friendly reminder that this is what foids and libcucks want all men to turn into.

Last edited:
We used to have a culture where punchable faggots like this could be punched unconscious and no one would flinch that the faggot got KTFO. I miss that culture.

Look at his gay ass body language. Just fuck.

Imagine being triggered over that.

Hahahahaha, soys really look the same.

This is why:

1. I never fly Spirit Airlines (along with a whole bunch of other reasons why they suck ass, sometimes literally like in this case)
2. Faggots should not be flight attendants

Tbh flight attendants should be young, attractive foids. No faggots, grannies, or fatties. Before muh feminism came along, foids had jobs they were biologically suited for, such as flight attendant, secretary, nurse, etc. None of that pantsuit-wearing, "I wanna be a weak imitation of a man" garbage. Now we can't even use the terms stewardess or air hostess any more because muh gender equality and muh faggot equality.

On the plus side, Japanese airlines still get it right, mostly. I read that both of Japan's major airlines (JAL and ANA) have 99% female air hostesses.

he should have beat this soy cuck tbh

at one point in video the flight attendant is pulling down his mask from his nose. so will police be waiting for him too?

You're only allowed to wear a mask if you remove any indication of originality and embarrass yourself.

The gaiter should be fine, but the airline has every right to ask its passengers to wear a fucking mask.

What a faggot. Probably thought white guy + American flag design = Nazi and went to harass the guy.

at one point in video the flight attendant is pulling down his mask from his nose. so will police be waiting for him too?
Where did he put it when he did that

Silly little weak soyrat. Should have punched a hole in his fucking skull.

I hate soys like these who try to look for rule breaking. It's sort of a grey area (not really) but this soy is insistent.

Had to stop watching because the faggy mannerisms

It's still a mask. Damn ducks. If anything it covers more of his face and is more protective preventing the air from going out the sides as easily