Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Soyditt is advertising to the masses with a slogan that does not apply to me.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
After a long day of wageslaving where my tax dollars go to abortions, birth control pills and single mothers I was confronted to this piece of advertising:

WKSIQco.jpg

It reminded me of the fact the irony that I cannot find my people on that god forsaken soy hole. There was more to the ad, there was videos and shit.

As I was in a state of sorrow being reminded of this, on the train there are 2 noodlewhores in front of me giggling non-stop about Chads texting and flirting with them.

tuqMvLE.jpg

The whores aren’t wearing masks, it’s a $200 fine but I don’t know how to report them. :feelsseriously:
WKSIQco.jpg

"Fight your (soy) people" - tiddER (in minecraft) :feelsLSD:

On the train there are 2 noodlewhores in front of me giggling non-stop about Chads texting and flirting with them. The whores aren’t wearing masks, it’s a $200 fine but I don’t know how to report them. :feelsseriously:
correction is needed (in a minecraft server obviously)

Did you find other curries ?

Report them man

Pretty brutal since I know the feeling, used to bus to work and holy fuck the amount of couples and young foids I saw made me physically sick. I would genuinely rather sit next to a homeless tweaker that reeks of dead animal than an attractive foid and her boyfriend

I have heard Curries slay in Australia and NZ. Have you passed by one imwf in Australia?
That is untrue and no. I am mocked for being curry all the time and I don't even have a curry accent

That is untrue and no. I am mocked for being curry all the time and I don't even have a curry accent
Brutal. But I do know some Curries who have slayed with high tier Beckys in Aus

Brutal. But I do know some Curries who have slayed with high tier Beckys in Aus
And I know a 5'2" bald Indian janitor who only dates models