Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Soyflix catalog is so feminized, women and fags ruin everything

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★
First of all, i don't pay for this shit, one of my parents pays so i was checking to see if there was something good. The answer is no, the catalog is full of shitflix originals made for women and faggots, shirtless chad men everywhere, there was a show about some criminal chad kidnaping a foid and the foid fucking him, the top 10 is full of shows about foids and for foids and their vapid tastes. The old movies are being taken away and being replaced with more gay/foid shit, horrible, fucking awful.

Last edited:
It's pretty obvious women are creatively vapid. Name one pioneering woman in any art field that wasn't painting/filming/writing about "muh vagina"

paying to watch some shit is already fucking cucked to begin with I always pirate things that I wanna watch.

Who the hell watches Jewflix in 2021?
tenor.gif

catalog is full of shitflix originals made for women and faggots, shirtless chad men everywhere

fkflix. blackpill shows the reality. It removes the veil. Truth is harsh. Our lives were all lies.

Foids control consumer spending. The markets will pander to them.