Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Soyflix is making a show called "Lookism" about an ugly guy who magically ascends and becomes popular. Blackpill is entering the mainstream

Is this the kike version of the manhwa?

Just be Chang theory.

finally some lookism shows about men

They dont play around with isekai worlds anymore, they started making directly what incels wants to.

no way show is called lookism :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

no way show is called lookism :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
right :lul: blackpill finally getting it's day in the spotlight

how will blackpill deniers cope when our ideas are literally getting hit shows on soyflix now :feelskek:

JFL, I thought you were joking at first, but no, it's actually called "Lookism"... :feelskek:

Unfortunately, the taboo nature of the blackpill will likely cause bluepillers and foids to misinterpret it horribly and twist the show's themes into their own coping ideology, most likely centered around "personality". :feelsclown:

From what I've seen more and more NPCs are slowly embracing the blackpill nowadays because of how absurd the SMV standards are in 2022, which has been getting to them as of recent
Most of the time it's soys and whores who get triggered and are against incel ideology, most normies are redpilled at the very least

good now normtards can atleast somewhat Get the point " .

its been time

@Mecoja @Lux @Intellau_Celistic @shii410 @lemon21 @HateCurry @lonelycurry26 @Rimiru @Kami @The Abyss

Ah, nice. The blackpill in the form of a Manhwa.

Just be Chang theory.
Legit though

Foids just follow the herd, if Soyflix says this Asian guy is attractive then they will start worshipping him just because the screen told them to.

its been time

@Mecoja @Lux @Intellau_Celistic @shii410 @lemon21 @HateCurry @lonelycurry26 @Rimiru @Kami @The Abyss
It's an adaptation of a manwha, south korea is the most lookist place on the earth. And they know that the most important things are money and looks, so everyone considers south korea as a shallow place. Thus this anime was made, it's about a fatso who gets another body(chad body) and can switch between the two. It's more cucked towards the end, but at the start it's full of BPs

I read that WEBTOON. It was good then it completely lost the plot and pissed me off so I stopped reading fully.

It's an adaptation of a manwha, south korea is the most lookist place on the earth. And they know that the most important things are money and looks, so everyone considers south korea as a shallow place. Thus this anime was made, it's about a fatso who gets another body(chad body) and can switch between the two. It's more cucked towards the end, but at the start it's full of BPs
It got super cucked and became some gangsta esque manwha. Everyday different changs fighting other changs

It got super cucked and became some gangsta esque manwha. Everyday different changs fighting other changs
Yeah i mean, it was good till they switched to. But personality is more important, and your friends who like you as chang will like you as incel too. Pretty stupid

Yeah i mean, it was good till they switched to. But personality is more important, and your friends who like you as chang will like you as incel too. Pretty stupid
For me the first 10 parts filled with black pills then it just kept declining

Another blackpilled anime I know is Inuyashiki

Fuck all zio media I was watching chuck and one of the kids on the show a black, is a fag
his character I turned the channel

we cant blackpill the herd fully , can we? .

Good Looks are always valued better , Fat Tits are better to look at , Long Hair at females too and good jawlines on tall man .

Really you can say that Luck is all that Matters and what outcome you will get from said Luck.

we cant blackpill the herd fully , can we? .

good looks are always valued better , fat tis are better to look at , long hair at females too and good jawlines on tall man .

Really you can say that Luck is all that Matters and what outcome you will get from said Luck.
I kinda get it from a marketing standpoint, you can be a "downer" but be it too much and people won't like it. Even if it's true people love to see sunshine and gold at the end of the rainbow, it's sad but it's the way it is. We get something "new" because it's actually truthfull, but ends up backpedaling to appeal to people in general

its been time

I actually already read this manhwa hahahaha it's really good actually. turns from lookism shit to just massive scale gang wars not a joke

holy fook. i heard of the korean manga before

jfl but it's korean anime :feelshmm:

:feelsdevil:brings me joy to see the blackpill spreading

He still looks way too Asian, if the show was actually blackpilled they would've reincarnated him as a blond blue-eyed Aryan mogger :chad:

It’s jewflix. I have no doubt in my mind that they will make it cucked and twist our message

Yeah I saw that manwa before. But I didnt think it could reach Netflix. I also thought it was done by a lookmax.org user because the BPs are strong.

I told y'all that blackpill will stop being denied when elites can milk from it.

Another blackpilled anime I know is Inuyashiki
Inuyashiki is great, I loved it. It was awesome to get an old guy as the MC of an action anime.

Also, you weren't joking, it's called lookism lol.

What's blackpilled in it, i watched it but don't remember
Foids simp for Chad Slayer who repeatedly rapes and kills while bluepilled oldcel who helps people gets harassed by his wife

I told y'all that blackpill will stop being denied when elites can milk from it.
Blackpill is the future. 30% of young men are sexless. It will spread and spread. Soyflix is just catching up on it because they can recognize trends well.

The webcomic is actually really based in the beginning but becomes more soy and woke as it goes on

The webcomic is actually really based in the beginning but becomes more soy and woke as it goes on
The author mainly just wanted to draw a fighting comic or something, hence all the martial arts knowledge. There's still some blackpilled stuff but the author seems to be mostly cucked.

I read that WEBTOON. It was good then it completely lost the plot and pissed me off so I stopped reading fully.
author added that foid bitch in and ruined it ngl

how will blackpill deniers cope when our ideas are literally getting hit shows on soyflix now :feelskek:

lookism is believe it or not one of the few things sjw soy retards cuck agree with us inkwells:feelshaha::feelshaha:

Leave it to the Netflix jews to attempt to make money off incels.

They dont play around with isekai worlds anymore, they started making directly what incels wants to.

Oy vey goy please look at this hip new show on our platform that agrees with your views. You can watch it on your ((Netflix)) ((subscription)).

Jews
Gotta jew fast big

Last edited:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8o9f4TWh4w

Watch the trailer! Some fat, short nerdy guy becomes tall and handsome (and with blue eyes JFL). Then he gets all the adoration after his transformation. Trailer drops heightpills too.

It's actually based on a manwha. I often wonder if the artist who made it was in these communities and named it based on the already existing term (lookism), or if this manwha itself was the origin of the term.

Its a pretty old webtoon. I used to read it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back