Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Soymilk mogs dairy milk to Oblivion

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Tried soymilk today after reading about it one of the threads of it tasting better. And it def tastes far far better. Has more protein too. Fuck cow milk. Soy milk>cow cuck shit any day. can't believe it took me 28 years to swap

Bu-but you have to gargle bacon grease and rub pork belly on your forehead or you'll be a soyboy numale betacuck! BETACUCK!!!

Soon youll be posting on inceltears

very well said, animal protein is undoubtedly inferior to soy...
jew_basic.jpg

You do you bro. Eat the impossible burger while ur at it

Jfl at drinking milk.

Imagine drinking any type of milk.

If its already over why not drink it? I highly doubt you'll actually become bluepilled because of it if you actually post here.

Tried soymilk today after reading about it one of the threads of it tasting better. And it def tastes far far better. Has more protein too. Fuck cow milk. Soy milk>cow cuck shit any day. can't believe it took me 28 years to swap
I tasted real soymilk without any flavouring and it was the worst thing I tasted in my life.

water gets boring and is not good when I want make milkshake. and I can't have soda if want stay healthy long term. so soy milk it is
What ever happened to a good old glass of orange juice?

I have never tasted it. The other day I saw it in the local supermarket and considered trying it. Will try it out later as well.

Why don't you drink almond milk instead

Why don't you drink almond milk instead
I have that too. it has good texture+taste but not enough protein/calorie ratio in comparison to soy.

Plant phytoestrogen is not the same as estrogen, and may actually have many health benefits, including increasing protection from various cancers, cardiovascular disease, and brain disorders. Studies have also shown that phytoestrogen does not alter the levels of bioavalable testosterone in men, and that soy-based formula does not have any adverse affects on human growth or development when compared to dairy-based formula.

@KingOfRome @Transcended Trucel

10 second soy research, everything that needs artificial flavouring is not made for your body

:feelshehe: what is going on here?

Oat milk is best for poorcels especially
bulk buy oats, chuck it in a blender with water, cheap as fuck milk for all of us whose tummies hurt when they drink cow juice :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

bulk buy oats, chuck it in a blender with water, cheap as fuck milk for all of us whose tummies hurt when they drink cow juice :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
oat milk is massive pain to make tho. I just want to glug milk from the bottle

oat milk is massive pain to make tho. I just want to glug milk from the bottle
all milk is expensive to purchase by the bottle except that HRT? hst? hrc? something milk, the one that isnt refrigerated?

Soy milk makes you attractive to women:soy:
A woman can sense how much soy you have in your system :soy:

You have become a soy cuck in the making , enjoy the low T state .

Being lactose intolerant as a white :reeeeee:

You have become a soy cuck in the making , enjoy the low T state .
normal milk has more mamamallian estrogen than soy milk.
you gonna eat an Impossible Whopper, too?
I have. it's pretty close to real meat but you can still feel the difference from real meat. it's not as good but is getting there

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back