Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment SpaceCels vs. EarthCels

Space Faring Cel or Earth Bound Cel !

• Space Faring Cel

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Earth Bound Cel

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Incel no matter where I am, so don't care

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • I'm going to ascend on the Moon and Mars.

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Overlord
★★★★★
SLS

With NASA's desire to presumably step it up and have a manned mission to the Moon, and various Elon Musks types usually firing off a few similar projects, the question about Inceldom on other planets or the Moon is one which looks into the perhaps near future. (Say next 50-100 years)

Although they are already being met with some screw ups, and this is all a long ways away, it could happen within the next 50-100 years where small colonies are livin on the moon, for at least part of the year or more.

So, in outer space, where there is no time to fuck up (because you die fast), one can ask the question; would Moon Colony or Mars Colony have the same rules? More specifically, perhaps behaving like Alphas and Chad's/Stacies takes such a far back seat that hypergamy becomes obsolete and any foid wanting to live on the Moon or Mars would obey a new "jungle law of space". This behavior has the potential to become somewhat different than the mating laws of Earth. There is a chance, an increasing chance that cooperation between Men and Women changes due to having to work to survive (like hunter gathering days) and many Incels have a chance to mate with & remain with someone at least 2-3 points (on a Sub 10 scale) ABOVE THEIR LOOKS MATCH.

Exactly how this new setup in human evolution and mating practices would look in Mars or the Moon in presently unclear, but if the same mating behaviors and practices of cuckoldry and foid worship in culture continues into space, then it means no matter where you go in the cosmos you are likely to encounter "Space Incels" :feelsohh: or "Alien Incels" :dafuckfeels:

The following question also arises; would you like to be a "Space faring Incel" ? Or stay on Earth as an "Earth-Bound Incel" ? :feelsautistic:

Just a weird thought experiment to run. Thoughts?

blackpill is universal

I'm from the forge world mars

blackpill is universal
I'm likely to think so, yes. But - we might find out that once we leave Earth, either soon or later the blackpill takes on an outside meaning. It is possible that to work for survival, women began losing their Earthly privileges.

They have done experiments where normalfags cannot handle the extreme isolation.

An incel would thrive in a space colony, wouldn’t be that different to life on earth

They have done experiments where normalfags cannot handle the extreme isolation.

An incel would thrive in a space colony, wouldn’t be that different to life on earth
Unfortunately to pass the physical and mental requirements to become an astronaut you basically need to be gigachad :feelshaha:

Unfortunately to pass the physical and mental requirements to become an astronaut you basically need to be gigachad :feelshaha:
The perhaps once the second or third batch or generation start living there, eventually you wouldn't need to be an astronaut to go. This is assuming that space travel has become routine. You just sit and GO!...

The only thing you would have to decide is whether you can be one of the first waves to start the human race off of Earth.

MAYBE this is how Incels start to breed.. who knows. Maybe not. It's a question. One worth exploring a bit.

Exactly !
An incel would thrive in a space colony, wouldn’t be that different to life on earth.
If your saying they would "thrive" in a space colony than perhaps part of that thriving includes procreation. Maybe it becomes a place where Incels go Becky's follow, and then eventually there is no Chad. It's leaving in the direction of a Cope, but it's not entirely impossible is it?

Exactly !

If your saying they would "thrive" in a space colony than perhaps part of that thriving includes procreation. Maybe it becomes a place where Incels go Becky's follow, and then eventually there is no Chad. It's leaving in the direction of a Cope, but it's not entirely impossible is it?
By thrive I mean an incel would be well adjusted as he is used to that situation. It might be cope but a well adjusted incel could be a better option than insane Chad for some foids on the space colony

By thrive I mean an incel would be well adjusted as he is used to that situation. It might be cope but a well adjusted incel could be a better option than insane Chad for some foids on the space colony
Ah yes, then I completely agree with this.

Maybe one day all of Earth's Chads and Stacys who exodused to Mars will come back to Earth without recognising it. Only at the end of their journey they'll see a Statue of liberty sticking out from the sand.

Maybe one day all of Earth's Chads and Stacys who exodused to Mars will come back to Earth without recognising it. Only at the end of their journey they'll see a Statue of liberty sticking out from the sand.
If that's the case, maybe they'll also see a bunch of Incels lording over Earth with the Karens and Beckys :fuk:

Toilets are picky because they have options, if she has the personality where she can't be alone and needs a man but the options are severely limited then she might want to monkey-branch and keep an ugly man as a provisional companion. Though I'd be considered "the ugliest man in space" so I wouldn't know how to feel about that.

I wonder how boring space travel must/would be or even living on these other planets because eventually you will get bored of the gravity/ terrain/ new enviroment. I dont know how its gonna be with bringing copes with you (consoles or pc)

actually crazy to think that the first mars tavelers cant go back and its basically a suicide mission for them because even if they get there they have to set everything up for living and have to die there because its unlikely that we figure out that soon how to bring people back

Toilets are picky because they have options, if she has the personality where she can't be alone and needs a man but the options are severely limited then she might want to monkey-branch and keep an ugly man as a provisional companion. Though I'd be considered "the ugliest man in space" so I wouldn't know how to feel about that.
Yes something like that, is similar to what I was describing, you're right. We gotta remember, on the Moon or Mars you're going to have to co-operate for survival. Everyone is working all the time. Behaving like animals is just not possible in space-faring and colonizing. That sort of animal instinct and behavior only happened because Earth is so comfortable by comparison to these places. There will still be mating but a lot the social structure may change.

I wonder how boring space travel must/would be or even living on these other planets because eventually you will get bored of the gravity/ terrain/ new enviroment. I dont know how its gonna be with bringing copes with you (consoles or pc).
Boring? Space? Um, no I don't think so. You won't need many copes because the entire thing will be so fulfilling in terms of life experience. There won't be too much to COPE from would there? Survival and farming and eating and exploring and partaking in some Science is your job. Keep in mind that For the first few waves of human colonists, there won't really be things resembling an "Economy" for a long time. There likely wouldn't be social pressures or norms, no time. There won't be careers and jobs in the same way as they exist as part of institutions, companies and governments like they do on Earth. It will be a really structured environment.
actually crazy to think that the first mars tavelers cant go back and its basically a suicide mission for them because even if they get there they have to set everything up for living and have to die there because its unlikely that we figure out that soon how to bring people back
Well, it not necessarily a "suicide" mission. I mean if all goes as planned, yes the first few dozen waves(3 generations or so) of people would die a pretty lonely and isolated death BUT, come on, wouldn't you as an Incel won't to volunteer for Space travel and colonizing new outposts? As an Incel on Earth what the fuck else of a legacy would we be offered?

This abouts it. At least doing a space mission would get your name and picture remembered for aiding in accomplishing something monumental to the advancement of humanity as a space-faring species.

In fact I think future Incels may be SELECTED to be thrown into space after the engineers and scientists go to help populate the colonies and then perhaps they would set up a fertilization program for you to spawn. Or maybe even provide Space prostitutes :panties::feelsthink:

Water, wildlife, nature, etc.
Of course. But for Incels, if it's a possibility to escape the culture(s) of Earth, down the line, they might seize the opportunity.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back