Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Spammer reclusemaxxer is finally banned

RandomBroCel

RandomBroCel

Voicecel
★★

probs bcs of this. I knew it he was an undercover fakecell troll. Good riddance:feelsPop:

Now hes spamming the ban section :feelskek:
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

He'll be unbanned in a day, though... :feelsUgh:

You're late. :feelsaww:

...unless it got extended just now. :feelswhere:

He gets unbanned tomorrow :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

We'll see a whole new @Reclusemaxer after the ban.

We'll see a whole new @Reclusemaxer after the ban.
Perhaps this means he'll stop spamming the same old threads with a slight configuration ad nauseum, every single day... :feelskek:

And maybe there'll be an ending to endless retarded suggestions! :feelsclown:

Perhaps this means he'll stop spamming the same old threads with a slight configuration ad nauseum, every single day... :feelskek:

And maybe an ending to endless retarded suggestions! :feelsclown:
Sounds a lot like me honestly :feelshaha:

Last edited:
Just ban him from posting in inceldom discussion for a week if he spams it, let him use the sewers. He is obviously mentally damaged and suffers from his loneliness and lacks restrain.

But I like him, he was a nice person who kept ID engaging and kept discussions going. It's a shame to see him go.

he was an undercover fakecell troll. Good riddance:feelsPop:
Indeed,only fakecels have that much energy,trucels barely post any threads due to having a short attention span/difficulty concentrating