Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Spanish approacher gets arrested for a mere touch

Based if they start arresting and giving prison sentences to annoying normie pick up artists.

Based Spainard

he looks like a retard puamaxxer jfl

he was a chadlite too, but the PUA autism ruined him.

Also she seemed to not think of it as a big deal until her cuck boss pointed the sexual harassment out, and pressured her to confront the man live on air.

Based if they start arresting and giving prison sentences to annoying normie pick up artists.
"Yeah, support the gynocracy, let women walk around like whores without consequence." :soy:

@RuudVanNistelrooy average gypsy

And yet again incels are to blame for this

"Yeah, support the gynocracy, let women walk around like whores without consequence." :soy:

Maybe its soyboy.. I just don't want annoying normies to be able to touch like my female family members without permission. Except at a place where you might expect that like a bars nightclubs, data event.

Maybe its soyboy.. I just don't want annoying normies to be able to touch like my female family members without permission. Except at a place where you might expect that like a bars nightclubs, data event.
Then make them dress modestly and hide their curves.

Then make them dress modestly and hide their curves.

Ya we also need mandatory dress codes in public for women, and women who dress like whores would be considered open invitation to be groped.

Kekfuel, also jfl at old head white knights, I feel like if this wasn’t live she wouldn’t have been as offended

The first 1000 sexual harrassment charges are just the warmup bro, you gotta keep holding frame and never give up bro.
Women like to be touched by a non-chad stranger on their job bro, you gotta keep escalating, trust me bro i know about this stuff.

Last edited:
he was a chadlite too, but the PUA autism ruined him.

Also she seemed to not think of it as a big deal until her cuck boss pointed the sexual harassment out, and pressured her to confront the man live on air.
He was a Chad, what r u on about. The height and frame alone . Yea but unfortunately incel tier autism

He was a Chad, what r u on about. The height and frame alone . Yea but unfortunately incel tier autism
.is tier looks standards, he was skinny-fat, bloated and boneless and had terrible eye are that he desperately tried to hide under his incel sunglasses and most likely terrible hairline too + he had that PUA dressing style that instantly subtracts 3 points from your SMV (just peacock bro)

Last edited:
.is tier looks standards, he was skinny-fat, bloated and boneless and had terrible eye are that he desperately tried to hide under his incel sunglasses and most likely terrible hairline too + he had that PUA vibe that instantly subtracts 3 points from your SMV
If he's incel tier then I'm a deformed alien

If he's incel tier then I'm a deformed alien
That's the fucking thing, the vast majority of guys are nearcels and untermensch in the eyes of women.

People here vastly overestimate other men's SMV, since there are so many truecels here.

If you're 5/10 and autistic and a zoomer in today's dating market, it's ovER for you!
Even NT 5,5/10s (which is pretty fucking handsome btw.) are closer to inkwells than to chad's in terms of life experience.
Sub-6 theory (top 13,6% get real female attraction) is self-evident when you understand the pareto principle (sub-8 is bullshit since only 0.3% of men are 8/10+).

Last edited:
Ya we also need mandatory dress codes in public for women, and women who dress like whores would be considered open invitation to be groped.
sorry, this wont happen in the Cucked States of Soymerica (USA) unless there is an incel revolution

sorry, this wont happen in the Cucked States of Soymerica (USA) unless there is an incel revolution