Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

spanish girl rescuing a nigger

i don't get this foid. she gets nothing in return for helping these niggers.

i don't get this foid. she gets nothing in return for helping these niggers.
virtue signalling. she probabaly didnt do anything, was just posing for the camera.
But would she do the same for a manlet nigger with a receiding chin? highly doubt that.
spain gets BLACKED every year by hordes of nigger invaders
same goes for Germanistan. Recently some rapefugee nigger killed a little girl or two (again).
Just your average day in one of the most pathetic and cucked countries of the world.

virtue signalling. she probabaly didnt do anything, was just posing for the camera.
But would she do the same for a manlet nigger with a receiding chin? highly doubt that.

same goes for Germanistan. Recently some rapefugee nigger killed a little girl or two (again).
Just your average day in one of the most pathetic and cucked countries of the world.
wow understandable. i agree with your points.

niggers are unironically worst than middle eastern rapefugees, they are the most violent apes in germany

niggers are unironically worst than middle eastern rapefugees, they are the most violent apes in germany
True. They did a couple unprovoked knife rampages already. I don't think the Arabs in Germany take to kindly to them. Their girls are also getting blacked.

True. They did a couple unprovoked knife rampages already. I don't think the Arabs in Germany take to kindly to them. Their girls are also getting blacked.
its liberal degenerate german girls who date niggers, most arab women dont mix with niggers they and german foids perfer high T chaddam rapefugees

Last edited:
its liberal degenerate german girls who date niggers, most arab women dont mix with niggers they and german foids perfer high T chaddam rapefugees
Where I live you see the wildest combinations. My city already looks like Marokko anyway.

Where I live you see the wildest combinations. My city already looks like Marokko anyway.
the Germanistan city Im currently in looks like the third world. I hear every language but German.

also the reason why we lost the cup

It's always the Jews. what, a woman is helping an immigrant, that's the Jews. My hemorrhoids just got worse? damn you Jews.

He will probably ask for marriage, get Spanish passport, make her pregnant and dump her :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Each day, it gets harder and harder for JBW copers to deny JBB

Ban niggers in the forum
Being a nigger today is the easiest way to get pussy
@Fat Link

Ban niggers in the forum
Being a nigger today is the easiest way to get pussy
@Fat Link
I largely agree but must remain unbiased, therefore cooncels can stay even though all that most of them have to do to ascend is thugmaxx or be in a third world country as a poor cel that white liberal females regularly travel to in search of virtue signaling and BBC opportunities.

I largely agree but must remain unbiased, therefore cooncels can stay even though all that most of them have to do to ascend is thugmaxx or be in a third world country as a poor cel that white liberal females regularly travel to in search of virtue signaling and BBC opportunities.
Jfl if you believe bbc its all race fetish
There was a test made in africa asia and europe 80% of males had average dick
Thus no such thing as bbc

Jfl if you believe bbc its all race fetish
There was a test made in africa asia and europe 80% of males had average dick
Thus no such thing as bbc
It’s all Jewish interracial propaganda to brainwash white foids

It’s all Jewish interracial propaganda to brainwash white foids
Yea i know also made specifically for the white man to feel bad and to cuck

u must live in ghetto
If you want to get away from the 3rd-world feeling in Germanistan, you have two options: either move to a small village or have enough money to live in a rich area.

If you want to get away from the 3rd-world feeling in Germanistan, you have two options: either move to a small village or have enough money to live in a rich area.
True the big cities are filled with millions of brownies and niggers

the small cities are pure Germans

I think it was an arab, not a nigger, but not sure

And those girls were 14 and looked like whores.
View attachment 684364
Not a big loss ngl. If 14 year old girls look like this now, I don't want them
Yes of course, I agree.
But I dont want to get stabbed in the eye by a rampaging (sand)nigger.
If these cases were exclusive to whores, I wouldnt mind, but you have to look at the bigger picture.
Overall safety and quality of life is decreased in general.

they said Eritrea (again). Its mostly niggers there

Imagine if that nigger had been a 5'5 subhuman, she probably wouldn't have let him even touch her

Eww cumskin whores are pure abomination. Whites are beyond cucked. They are just importing and importing these vile wild hoard of niggers who are literally good for nothing.

@manletogre faggot im pale and albanians are white

Ur probably some slavic shitskin ahhaahahhahahaha eat shit turk dog