Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy SPANISH HTN talks about his STRUGGLES on LIFE and SHAMES NEETs over TIKTOK...

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
... and, as anyone would expect, he gets millions of views and becomes a celebrity overnight, with zoomer foids thirsting over him.

If the same video was made by a young ethnic incel, would he really get the same treatment?

If you can't understand what he's talking about, just translate the video.

Last edited:
Of course full-time employed normies.is doesn't care.

he is ugly
Cope. Most beckies are literally throwing over him. You will never get the same treatment from society, just like a black fruit-picker working 14hs every day.

I don't speak behindhomedepotish and his voice sounds faggy.
Also I started working before I finished high school, I could never be NEET. Career success is about the only wins I get in life and I'd have roped without that.

Also I started working before I finished high school, I could never be NEET. Career success is about the only wins I get in life and I'd have roped without that.
What's your career? I'm a jobless loser. No one replies back when I ask questions over this forum. I would like to see your answer.

What's your career? I'm a jobless loser. No one replies back when I ask questions over this forum. I would like to see your answer.
Programmer. Professional since senior year in high school. But I got in during a boom when I could basically dictate my terms and didn't have to deal with HR roasties.

Programmer. Professional since senior year in high school. But I got in during a boom when I could basically dictate my terms and didn't have to deal with HR roasties.
I sincerely envy your above-average IQ. I've tried programming and mathematics in the past but I was not able to solve any complex problem in a creative way. As a matter of fact, I never could get accepted in any blue-collar job because employer felt weirdened out from my stutter and/or social inaptitude.

I sincerely envy your above-average IQ. I've tried programming and mathematics in the past but I was not able to solve any complex problem in a creative way. I never get accepted on blue-collar jobs because employers feel weirdened out from my stutter and/or social inaptitude.
Programming is getting easier all the time. If you like the idea of making vidya, download a game engine and start learning to make games. I think it's the easiest and most fun way to get into programming and even foids can do it competently enough.

He looks like an easterneuropeancel

... and, as anyone would expect, he gets millions of views and becomes a celebrity overnight, with zoomer foids thirsting over him.

If the same video was made by a young ethnic incel, would he really get the same treatment?

If you can't understand what he's talking about, just translate the video.

Meanwhile the moment he goes outside of Spain all toilets will reject him for being a Brown man and not being White. No amount of money or even sky blue eyes and pale skin can compensate for ticking "Hispanic" in an American census document. It's ovER for him.

Meanwhile the moment he goes outside of Spain all toilets will reject him for being a Brown man and not being White. No amount of money or even sky blue eyes and pale skin can compensate for ticking "Hispanic" in an American census document. It's ovER for him.
He's not even brown skinned. Americans are retards.