Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel spanish teacher made fun of me infront of my oneitis

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
She asked us in spanish what weather we preferred and I said I like it when it's raining and cloudy outside and she gave me a shocking reaction and said "what?? So do you just hide in your house and browse internet all day?" I got very embarrased and I said of course not I just enjoy it when there's no sun outside because it's really bright on the eyes, and she made a joke about me being a vampire. Everyone in the class laughed at me, i don't know if my oneitis laughed as well but I was humiliated.

@Recluse

im involuntary class clown

Women always go out their way to make us miserable even if it’s indirectly if a Chad said the same thing as you she would’ve thought it was “ Interesting “ and asked him more about it

I like the same kind of weather.

something similar happened to me, once the teacher humiliated me in front of everyone, she told me that such a beautiful girl will never be mine [my oneitis] :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: