Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Spanishcel you have to see this

Yeah Doomentio is a stormfrontcel but his critics are probably incel-tier as well. Also what do you think of the recent doxxing of Kalcifer Vallarta? Funny how even the most normie friend of Doomentio was also a larper who claimed to be married but his wife didn't exist :feelshaha:

I expect there to be a high level of mogging in Spain, due to the many phenotypical differences relating with height and colouring that foids prefer. :feelshehe:

Yeah Doomentio is a stormfrontcel but his critics are probably incel-tier as well. Also what do you think of the recent doxxing of Kalcifer Vallarta? Funny how even the most normie friend of Doomentio was also a larper who claimed to be married but his wife didn't exist :feelshaha:
Surprised. Kalcifer was a mogger for Mexican standards back in 2014.

I expect there to be a high level of mogging in Spain, due to the many phenotypical differences relating with height and colouring that foids prefer. :feelshehe:
This is not Spain, is Mexico. But fellow TheSpanishcel knows about the Doomverse that is about a Mexican lolcow.

The thing is that the Mexican lolcow detractors have been slowly introduced to the blackpill.

And is funny how they react to it.

This is not Spain, is Mexico. But fellow TheSpanishcel knows about the Doomverse that is about a Mexican lolcow.

The thing is that the Mexican lolcow detractors have been slowly introduced to the blackpill.

And is funny how they react to it.
I see, though I assume there must be plenty of primarily Southern European-Mexicans wealthmogging and phenomogging the 60% Indigenous mestizos in Mexico. :feelshehe:

@AbsolutelyBrutal

Surprised. Kalcifer was a mogger for Mexican standards back in 2014.
This is just sad man. How he larped as a Chad and comissioned art and plushies of him and his fake wife portrayed like happy crocodiles :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Also he larped as an antivaxxer but when he was doxxed it was revealed he got his covid shots and also that he has a university degree, despite being overcritical with the education system and having a shitty debate where he says that university is useless.
EfA2ZTYUcAEzk83
FbTD0OPWQAIyyQI

I just saw more information about the doxxing. Kalcifer is almost 30 years old and he's not a electronic engineer.

I thought that he had same Doomentio's age. I also remember he said he finished electronic engineering two years ago. lol

View: https://www.facebook.com/reel/1164419320841033?extid=a&ref=share&s=yWDuG2&fs=e

I see, though I assume there must be plenty of primarily Southern European-Mexicans wealthmogging and phenomogging the 60% Indigenous mestizos in Mexico. :feelshehe:
Yeah. In fact the lowcow we are talking about said it that several times. The thing was that he aint wealthy and for that reason his fellow Mexican countrymen make fun of him.

The comments are gaslighting and virtue-signaling as fuck.

"No eres feo, aqui hay muchos tipos feos con chicas." This woman has the gall to say this but, can you help him get laid? Can you be his gf? Or can you set up a date with one of your friends then? These types of women are the ones that irk me the most, superficial and won't help you get laid but muh you're not that ugly jfl.

I mean sure, the dude is not horrendous looking. A bit like me actually, but we're just unnatractive. And being unnatractive means that no girl wants to be your gf lol, add that we're introverted and not completely NT and then we're fucked XD.

Okay, what the hell is this?

I don't like his videos, he's an incel and ironically uses the term "virgin" as an insult

yes, i did it a few months ago, is full of blupill shit

I don't like his videos, he's an incel and ironically uses the term "virgin" as an insult

yes, i did it a few months ago, is full of blupill shit
How would Doomentio be an incel in CDMX? Guy is white for Mexican standards. I think he could run JBW with ease.

This is just sad man. How he larped as a Chad and comissioned art and plushies of him and his fake wife portrayed like happy crocodiles :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Also he larped as an antivaxxer but when he was doxxed it was revealed he got his covid shots and also that he has a university degree, despite being overcritical with the education system and having a shitty debate where he says that university is useless.
EfA2ZTYUcAEzk83
FbTD0OPWQAIyyQI
I dont see why anyone would believe a Mexican in Mexico to be an anti-vaxxer. You cant do shit down there without the jab, they still had mask mandates last time I was there in July :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Wouldn't be surprised if he scored like 40% native on a DNA test, it doesn't always show on Mexicans.
Who knows, he looks like a turbo-larper

@thespanishcel has even pointed out that that pic has been tampered with, so he probably isnt even as white as he larps about being.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back