Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Spanishcels

BCNincel

BCNincel

Officer
Can anyone help me to know spanish users in this forum? Do you know them? Can you indicate? Or some user that speak spanish

@Pepsicel
@Nebuchadnezzar
@TheDarkEnigma

Not spaniard but there's a discord server full of LATAMcels speaking spanish

@TheDarkEnigma
@Nebuchadnezzar
@andinocel
@Steiner Ex Machina

There's also @Dregster666

There's also @Dregster666

Surely don't put me on that list, crackheads.

You don’t know English?

I'm sorry, I cannot help you. I chose Portuguese. It was more "acceptable" given my history.

Iberian:

Screenshot from 2022 01 27 15 29 51

[UWSL] [/UWSL]iberians who mass mixed with native americans are responsible for one of the biggest biological felonies in existence. now their millions of descendants suffer for their sin. still better than mixing with blacks though. that is the greatest biological felony.

iberians who mass mixed with native americans are responsible for one of the biggest biological felonies in existence. now their millions of descendants suffer for their sin. still better than mixing with blacks though. that is the greatest biological felony.
How do they suffer?

iberians who mass mixed with native americans are responsible for one of the biggest biological felonies in existence. now their millions of descendants suffer for their sin. still better than mixing with blacks though. that is the greatest biological felony.
They still mixed with African slaves that they brought over to my shithole country.