Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Sparrow's song has been challenging braziliansigma's record for most posts on IT a day since getting banned

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
15 today. Impressive faggotry you fucking cuck. BrazilianSigma only had 6 today. The new champ of cuckness!
Sadas

Sparrow's song... is an IT cuck now? :dafuckfeels:

Sparrow's song... is an IT cuck now? :dafuckfeels:
Did you miss the mega thread?

At one point if you look down the thread, he was tryna doxx me and have me send him pics (when he was pretending to be a girl on IT)

Lol they're even more pathetic than we are jfl :feelsPop:

Did you miss the mega thread?

At one point if you look down the thread, he was tryna doxx me and have me send him pics (when he was pretending to be a girl on IT)
No... what the fuck? I wasn't online that much during mid–late August, so this is news to me.

No... what the fuck? I wasn't online that much during mid–late August, so this is news to me.
read through the thread. The guy is a massive larp.

Tbh I think he just wants some degree of attention. I feel like there's no way someone would post 10,000+ posts on here within a span of few months and just be LARPing. The dude is definitely a -cel.

Tbh I think he just wants some degree of attention. I feel like there's no way someone would post 10,000+ posts on here within a span of few months and just be LARPing. The dude is definitely a -cel.
Oh yeah, I don't doubt it. I wouldn't be suprised if there were multiple cels playing both sides and cross posting their own posts to IT for the attention.

Incels.co is the pro league, sparrow song is competing on the school playground for special needs children now.

Huge demotion.

Users Viewing This Thread
Sparrow's Soy

OH BUT YOU DON'T GET IT, HE'S GRINDING FOR THAT LANDWHALE NUDES BRO, HE'S JUST PLAYING THE LONG GAME BRO, HE'S PLAYING 4D CHESS PSY OPS YOU'RE TOO LOW IQ TO UNDERSTAND :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Thanks for these two threads, I didn't knew that user but you brightened my mood with antics of that schizo anyway :feelsokman:

fuck that faggot

Wow

IT cuck now

Why

All that time here and he was really a bluepilled cuck :feelsohgod:

I remember chatting with him on this site about how his reddit accounts where he was talking about suicide kept getting suspended and he said he was just trolling. Knew something was a bit suspicious about him after that.

Also in his stream of incel news that he took over for temporarily in @BummerDrummer's absence during July, he seemed to take things too lightly and seemed to be trolling most of the time.

I remember chatting with him on this site about how his reddit accounts where he was talking about suicide kept getting suspended and he said he was just trolling. Knew something was a bit suspicious about him after that.

Also in his stream of incel news that he took over for temporarily in @BummerDrummer's absence during July, he seemed to take things too lightly and seemed to be trolling most of the time.
Yeah he had that aura of this whole thing is a joke to him.

Oh yeah, I don't doubt it. I wouldn't be suprised if there were multiple cels playing both sides and cross posting their own posts to IT for the attention.
It's over for noman'slandcels.