Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Special Ed Teachers Are Based

Tristan Cel

Tristan Cel

Banned
-
Teachers that favor good looking kids get outed here. For good reason.

But let's give props. They spend their career trying to love and help rejected, less attractive, unpopular kids.

By based, I mean, the special Ed Teachers know how the system works against Incels too.

There is no denial going on.

a moment ago

I went to a K-12 charter school and all the teachers had basically given up on us because they’d basically lost all control.
The younger kids were autistic or severely disturbed, the older kids were mostly all pot heads that just didn’t give a fuck. Our “resource officer” was a purple belt karate teacher that got fired for giving an 8th grade foid a foot rub. The principal quit and took her kid out of the school because he was hanging out with the pothead losers. Eventually the school got shut down because this school was just making kids dumber and parents were complaining.

I went to a K-12 charter school and all the teachers had basically given up on us because they’d basically lost all control.
The younger kids were autistic or severely disturbed, the older kids were mostly all pot heads that just didn’t give a fuck. Our “resource officer” was a purple belt karate teacher that got fired for giving an 8th grade foid a foot rub. The principal quit and took her kid out of the school because he was hanging out with the pothead losers. Eventually the school got shut down because this school was just making kids dumber and parents were complaining.
Pretty based school, ngl. Wish I enrolled.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back